Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Works quickly

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Oct 29, 2010

I really like this lotion. It works very quickly to penetrate and alleviate pain.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

Fine means for skin. It is easily put. At once there is a feeling of heat. Skin becomes gentle, velvety

Awesome-ness

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This is an all natural MSM lotion that absorbs into the skin well. If you have muscle pain or fibromyalgia, this is something to use daily over the painful spots. It helps me to move more fluidly. I take MSM internally as well. Neutral odor. Very nice for the skin. MSM is recommended for skin elasticity. Good price when compared to some MSM lotions. Yeah, NOW.

Best lotion ever!

Posted by Reviewer3118125 on Sep 27, 2012

This is my favorite all around lotion. I use it daily for my face, neck and chest. After I'd been using it for about a week my boyfriend told me I looked like I "was all glowy". It has noticeably evened out my skin tone and helped to repair sun damage on my chest. I'm very paranoid about developing what I refer to as "wrinkly old lady chest".

very good

Posted by Reviewer1383442 on Jan 12, 2012

usually white creams from the lower end dont work on my lips dryness, this one did, i wasnt intending to use it on my lips but face and body. but it did smooth my dry lips well. usually i need a lip balm but i didnt with this. i have a whole lot of pills to swallow so taking msm as a moisturiser helps. but its not organic and too sticky. on summer days this is way too uncomfortable.