Must have

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Feb 26, 2014

Other reviewers have commented on smell, so I would like to add to this discussion. It smells very neutral. The only thing I do smell is the sweet almond smell, and it is very faint (amaretto). I use this every day as a lotion and I love it. It soaks in quickly and is not greasy. I also like the ingredients.

nice

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

i love products with good ingredients and this is one of them. it makes my skin feels soft & smooth after using it

Great MSM delivery

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 13, 2013

I recently added MSM to my daily routine & find that it improves the texture of my skin. Now Foods Liposome Lotion gives your body MSM via the skin while immediately improving your skin. I also use MSM powder in my morning shake but rubbing this on my feet & elbows at night serves a double purpose.

Love it!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

I bought this after reading that some people use it on their face. I love how it feels when you put it on and so far I like it!

good for my father in law

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Sep 23, 2013

it's recommended from the doctor, so i guess it works well.

Not sure yet

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

I wouldn't use this on my face. I did and my face started to purge/break out a bit.

MSM is great

Posted by Reviewer2473987 on Feb 24, 2012

This lotion is great though is a tad bit less moisturizing than Trimedica. I love the never fail pump, the lower price, and how it makes my skin look and feel. I have used this in massage (as I am not much of an oil girl) and it gets deep down to the aches and pains. Will purchase again and again.

Unscented and seems nice for acne too

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on Sep 18, 2010

Great value

Great for skin!

Posted by Reviewer1560837 on Sep 26, 2010

My experience with this lotion is that shortly after applying it anywhere on the body, you can do what seems like an exfoliation - just by rubbing the skin. I'm not sure how much is exfoliation and how much is the lotion itself, but I do notice a difference when comparing treat & untreated areas.

MSM liposome lotion

Posted by Reviewer1915292 on May 06, 2010

I,m a very happy return customer, it is a joy doing business with you.