Use it every day

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Jul 31, 2010

This product is easy to use. I take one teaspoon per day in a glass of water and it really helps with allergies and joint pain. The quality is not as good as some others tried, like Source Naturals. The Now formula is more cakey and does not dissolve as easily. Still good, but will buy other brand.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1765243 on Mar 14, 2010

Noticed a detox effect on my facial skin where it started getting red blemishes all over it for a little while but now the skin is clearer and softer. And it has stayed that way!

Good price for a very effective product (in my opinion)

Posted by Reviewer2036827 on Aug 05, 2009

I had used MSM powder several years ago when arthritis first started affecting me. Then I gave it up for Celebrex. Advil, whatever else was handy. Now at the recommendation of a friend, I'm trying it again and liking the way it makes me feel. It seems to ease the stiffness and inflammation better than the products that upset my stomach.

MSM crystals

Posted by Reviewer1594436 on Jun 23, 2011

Makes my grey hair dark again!

economical

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Jan 25, 2011

Powder doesn't clump or harden, mixes easily; taste is not obtrusive. Anti-inflammatory. Use for family and pets.

pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2659272 on Nov 02, 2011

On my naturopathic's advice, this product taken twice a day has helped me tremendously with my chronic back pain..

MSM Powder

Posted by PamBlowers on Oct 28, 2009

Great to be able to get MSM powder with nothing added.

GREAT FOR REDUCING HEAVY METALS!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Oct 14, 2009

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR REDUCING HEAVY METAL TOXICITY!

best value

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Jun 25, 2010

I've tried other brands of MSM, and I like NOW best. I also appreciate their good price.

Excellent Product, Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2373257 on Jun 02, 2010

I received my order in two days. I love MSM, its been helping my sciatica and this is the most cost effective way to take it. I mix it with juice or gatorade.