No difference..

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Nov 01, 2010

I haven't noticed any changes in libido or menstrual cycle. And after four weeks use I still feel super tired. No negative side effects though, so I will continue using this for a while just to see what happens..

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on Apr 19, 2010

This product did not work for me.I hope other people have better luck with it.

No effect on me at all

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Apr 27, 2010

I am premenopausal, don't have any bad symptoms, other than hair thinning and a skin condition that's more common with this age group, and general disinterest in sex. Maka smells nice, I took it for awhile, didn't see any change in any of my problems.

Didn't like

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Sep 13, 2012

I didn't like this product, because I started awaikining at 3a.m. and this was very annoing

no effect

Posted by 5655683868274144220 on Apr 24, 2014

My husbant takes Maca, but there is no effect. We will not buy more.

Don't really feel any differance

Posted by Reviewer3019893 on Apr 24, 2009

I'm sorry to say that both me and my husband don't really notice any differance, not in energy and not in stamina.

i don't like it

Posted by 4800784621353899221 on May 08, 2014

It pretend to be an energizer and really does anything

Side effects

Posted by 5199203288400582973 on Jul 28, 2014

Unfortunately, I was unable to continue with this product because there were too many side effects for me - facial skin became very rough and suffered gastric discomfort.

Unfortunately they messed up my cycle..

Posted by OlympiaVictoria on Sep 15, 2015

I ordered these after reading about Maca online. My intention of buying it was to see if it could increase female hormones or at least boost my energy but unfornately, all I got was a messed up cycle. I always (9/10) have regular cycle..but after using Maca for a little bit more than a month my period was a week late (without no other explanation) so I stopped taking them and haven´t experienced any problems later. So, these didn´t work well with my body..

Acne? Who could thought!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Jul 08, 2013

I was taking these capsules for 2 weeks, one daily, and it gave me acne! No increased libido or reduced PMS... I give it 2 stars instead of 1 because I will try it later again, maybe it would be much better...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »