No noticeable change yet

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

I've been taking 2 pills each day for 2 weeks for energy support and have not seen any noticeable change to my energy levels. This is not the holy grail product I'm looking for and probably wont repurchase.

just ok

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

not substantial difference so far. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

aun espero efectos

Posted by madbaires on Oct 10, 2013

habia leido efectos de la maca, deberia subir la dosis porque no he notado tanta diferencia consumiendo un comprimido

Have been using for 3 weeks...

Posted by getter90 on Jun 08, 2015

I don't feel much yet.. Maybe because I am careful, I take only 1 capsule a day. I prefer to open the capsule and spread the powder on my porridge or some other food. I can feel more energy, especially few hours after taking Maca. My period was 2 days shorter than normally. EDIT: Stopped using it, because I got stomach pains, mood swings and I felt very strange.... It is better not to mess with your hormones. Before using Maca, please consult with a doctor.

No big deal

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 04, 2012

I don't know how to rate this herb, because I and my husband felt no big effect or even no effect.

AVG

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on May 27, 2008

This is not bad! But, not good as other advertising about this products in internet says.

can`t tell a difference

Posted by paisleyjade on Aug 01, 2008

I can`t tell any difference in my energy level after taking it.

Be careful ; very powerful

Posted by Reviewer2511279 on Nov 19, 2011

I am not downing the NOW brand or Iherb, as they are both excellent. I took the maca supplement for 2 weeks (1 capsule in the early morning and one in the late afternoon) I am 41 years old, experiencing very heavy periods, to the point of being bedridden 1 to 2 days per month. Since Maca is said to help balance hormones, I gave it a try. Within 3 days, My face began to break out with cystic type acne (all over) and I began to put on weight! I gained 7 pounds in 12 days! I already am overweight so this was quite distressing to me. My mood changed as well, I was irritable and became more easily upset. I think the Maca caused me to overproduce estrogen which messed up my system. I stopped taking it on day 14. Its been about 3 weeks since I stopped and I am just now beginning to clear up from the acne and I am dropping a few of the extra pounds. Im sure Maca works great for some people, it is very powerful, but for me, it caused more hormonal type problems.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Nov 22, 2011

Sometimes it works and sometimes not :)

maca 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2497572 on Nov 29, 2011

Pump may be a small improvement in the gym. or a placebo effect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »