ok

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

Didnt notice any energy boost or anything really. Maca is awful to take as powder so in capsule is a great idea

No difference

Posted by 4997531859138146761 on Jun 17, 2015

Ate twice a day for more than a week now, nothing unusual happened but since there were no adverse reactions, still continuing.

Have been using for 3 weeks...

Posted by getter90 on Jun 08, 2015

I don't feel much yet.. Maybe because I am careful, I take only 1 capsule a day. I prefer to open the capsule and spread the powder on my porridge or some other food. I can feel more energy, especially few hours after taking Maca. My period was 2 days shorter than normally. EDIT: Stopped using it, because I got stomach pains, mood swings and I felt very strange.... It is better not to mess with your hormones. Before using Maca, please consult with a doctor.

catg

Posted by 5138134971170922146 on Jan 01, 2015

Still trying out

Posted by 5356367342581531782 on Apr 08, 2014

Tried one capsule a day. Felt slight improvement in my libido, especially in the morning.

just ok

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

not substantial difference so far. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Posted by 5201981626373466388 on Dec 26, 2013

Trying this herb out for menopause helping somewhat.

Posted by Pandora on Oct 19, 2013

A lot of capsules for a good price. However I actually like the smell and taste of maca unlike other similar products, and think I will go back to using the powder instead as it a great spice also :)

aun espero efectos

Posted by madbaires on Oct 10, 2013

habia leido efectos de la maca, deberia subir la dosis porque no he notado tanta diferencia consumiendo un comprimido

I think I like this

Posted by 5509429503580048333 on Aug 02, 2013

Another way to curb my 3pm slump;) I take this with a cuppa at 3pm & I don't crave bad food, it gets me through the last few hours of the mad rush of the day

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »