From the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2985703 on Jun 09, 2010

Makes you and your libido feel 18 again! I prefer to take this with the Now Energy

This really works

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Apr 22, 2010

Since age 50 my period went crazy. I was having 3 cycles a month. I found this product and began taking one pill with my green tea each morning. After a few weeks I was better than ever. Now I only have a cycle once every 30 to 40 days.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1068125 on Jan 31, 2009

I absolutely love and recommend this product to anyone who needs their hormones balanced, it works really well!! It also works really well for weight management. I was a little underweight, and this this brought me up to a healthy weight, I'm really happy with this product! Oh a another thing, it also helps me stay calm, I was always high strung all the time, but when I take this, I get really calm and am able to think clearly again. This product is a really good and healthy alternative for hormone replacement therapy, as well as balancing your whole body and mind.. I will definitely be ordering from you guys again!

Great Erections

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 31, 2011

Maca is great for erections and libido too. But it elevated my blood pressure. Give it a try and see what would you feel, it's cheap too.

No noticeable change yet

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 26, 2012

I've been taking 2 pills each day for 2 weeks for energy support and have not seen any noticeable change to my energy levels. This is not the holy grail product I'm looking for and probably wont repurchase.

Energy for sure

Posted by Reviewer2925196 on Jun 18, 2009

This stuff gave me energy, so much so that I have trouble sleeping! I now just take a portion of a capsule to prevent sleeplessness.

customer review Now Foods Maca

Posted by Reviewer2397498 on Jan 09, 2009

Wonderful product. Noticed more energy, no more hot flashes, sleeping better!A far better choice than hormone replacement therapy.

Maca is the best

Posted by Reviewer2070977 on Dec 03, 2010

I can't go very long without maca. Always try to keep on hand. Its the best I have found for hormonal issues.Have been taking for 2 years and it really makes me feel like me. Can't say enough good things about it. Now brand is what I have always bough tand Iherb has great service and delivery. Thanks a million!!!!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3297778 on Jun 10, 2010

It's given me a little bit more energy and definitely increased my sex drive, as well as enjoyment! I haven't had any negative side effects after 1 month.

Noticeable energy enhancement

Posted by Reviewer2647853 on Oct 11, 2009

I mistakenly took my first one of these about a half hour before bed. I stayed up for another 3 hours because I was not a bit tired. Good for early or mid day, but don't take it at night unless you need to stay awake for a while. Would be good for some people, but I'm more of a morning person if you know what I mean!