This really works

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Apr 22, 2010

Since age 50 my period went crazy. I was having 3 cycles a month. I found this product and began taking one pill with my green tea each morning. After a few weeks I was better than ever. Now I only have a cycle once every 30 to 40 days.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1068125 on Jan 31, 2009

I absolutely love and recommend this product to anyone who needs their hormones balanced, it works really well!! It also works really well for weight management. I was a little underweight, and this this brought me up to a healthy weight, I'm really happy with this product! Oh a another thing, it also helps me stay calm, I was always high strung all the time, but when I take this, I get really calm and am able to think clearly again. This product is a really good and healthy alternative for hormone replacement therapy, as well as balancing your whole body and mind.. I will definitely be ordering from you guys again!

"WOW!"

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 24, 2012

I've been taking Now Foods, Maca, for several weeks and "Wow!" is really what I find myself saying all the time. I've been amazed at the pleasant buzz of energy that I get about one-half hour after taking a capsule, a shot of energy that gently tapers off throughout the day. My workout training is better and, in general, I feel better when taking this product. Another pleasant bonus: These capsules smell wonderful, in a fresh, berry-like sort of way. I have tried taking it in the late afternoon and it's not been very successful; I've had trouble falling asleep. I have noticed, also, that if I take Maca continuously for several weeks its efficacy starts to diminish. I think it's best to take it for shorter periods — periods of maybe a few weeks at a time — then to switch to another supplement with similar effects for another period, before returning to Maca.

Great Erections

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 31, 2011

Maca is great for erections and libido too. But it elevated my blood pressure. Give it a try and see what would you feel, it's cheap too.

just ok

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

not substantial difference so far. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.