Noticeable energy enhancement

Posted by Reviewer2647853 on Oct 11, 2009

I mistakenly took my first one of these about a half hour before bed. I stayed up for another 3 hours because I was not a bit tired. Good for early or mid day, but don't take it at night unless you need to stay awake for a while. Would be good for some people, but I'm more of a morning person if you know what I mean!

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1522313 on Oct 07, 2008

exellent product, my wife and I counld'nt be happier!

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1290133 on Sep 02, 2009

I am so glad I found this remedy for estrogen. I had a hysterectomy and didn't want to use the hrt's from the doctor. These have truly helped.

Now Foods, Maca,500mg,100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Mar 25, 2008

Great price and Maca is a staple of mine because it makes me feel so much better.I highly recommend Maca to any woman or man in their forties and beyond.

Great, Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3264539 on Nov 22, 2011

I love maca. when i take maca i feel so energized. this is a great herb from now foods and at a great price at iherb. love it will buy more as soon as this bottle is finished. and i would recommend maca.

No difference..

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Nov 01, 2010

I haven't noticed any changes in libido or menstrual cycle. And after four weeks use I still feel super tired. No negative side effects though, so I will continue using this for a while just to see what happens..

one star

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jan 27, 2008

zero impact on any part of me; consider it a waste of time so far

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3328605 on Jul 31, 2008

It REALLY works. Got it yesterday & my husband & I took a pill each & sparks flew!!! Great product.

superb

Posted by Reviewer1182498 on Aug 29, 2008

Superb relief from menopause symptoms: hot flashes gone; easier to stay trim; reduces hair loss.

The fantastic and vital iherb Maca

Posted by Reviewer2223310 on Jan 03, 2008

I have used this iherb-Maca for about one year. After this experience of usage, I really understand this product made from Now Foods can revitalize your spirit and also has strong anti-aging effect, is very suitable for those aging people and women who are now entering in the stage of menopause.