お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Maca, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Capsules

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1719822 on Oct 06, 2011

I bought this because I read it would help in making my butt and breasts bigger. I take two twice a day, and two fenugreek capsules twice a day. I'm only half way through both bottles and my boobs are SO much fuller and my butt has gotten noticeably bigger. I'm definitely ordering more.

"WOW!"

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 24, 2012

I've been taking Now Foods, Maca, for several weeks and "Wow!" is really what I find myself saying all the time. I've been amazed at the pleasant buzz of energy that I get about one-half hour after taking a capsule, a shot of energy that gently tapers off throughout the day. My workout training is better and, in general, I feel better when taking this product. Another pleasant bonus: These capsules smell wonderful, in a fresh, berry-like sort of way. I have tried taking it in the late afternoon and it's not been very successful; I've had trouble falling asleep. I have noticed, also, that if I take Maca continuously for several weeks its efficacy starts to diminish. I think it's best to take it for shorter periods — periods of maybe a few weeks at a time — then to switch to another supplement with similar effects for another period, before returning to Maca.

From the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2985703 on Jun 09, 2010

Makes you and your libido feel 18 again! I prefer to take this with the Now Energy

Maca is the best

Posted by Reviewer2070977 on Dec 03, 2010

I can't go very long without maca. Always try to keep on hand. Its the best I have found for hormonal issues.Have been taking for 2 years and it really makes me feel like me. Can't say enough good things about it. Now brand is what I have always bough tand Iherb has great service and delivery. Thanks a million!!!!

Great Erections

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 31, 2011

Maca is great for erections and libido too. But it elevated my blood pressure. Give it a try and see what would you feel, it's cheap too.