Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Maca, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Maca 500 mg 100 capsules Helps improve Your Energy!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 15, 2013

Description •Reproductive Health •Energizing Herb •Rich in Saponins •GMP Quality Assured •A Dietary Supplement Maca (lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of central Peru. It has been used for centuries by indigenous Peruvians as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy. More recent scientific studies have demonstrated that Maca supports hormonal balance and both male and female reproductive health. I have used Maca in cases of mild depression in conjunction with some other natural products. The Maca did seem to help improve my energy levels. You can't beat the price, it is very reasonable! I would recommend giving it a try. If you found this review helpful, please check the yes button. If you order 40.00 or more you will receive free shipping.

Great Erections

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 31, 2011

Maca is great for erections and libido too. But it elevated my blood pressure. Give it a try and see what would you feel, it's cheap too.

This really works

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Apr 22, 2010

Since age 50 my period went crazy. I was having 3 cycles a month. I found this product and began taking one pill with my green tea each morning. After a few weeks I was better than ever. Now I only have a cycle once every 30 to 40 days.

Energy for sure

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2925196 on Jun 18, 2009

This stuff gave me energy, so much so that I have trouble sleeping! I now just take a portion of a capsule to prevent sleeplessness.

Maca is the best

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2070977 on Dec 03, 2010

I can't go very long without maca. Always try to keep on hand. Its the best I have found for hormonal issues.Have been taking for 2 years and it really makes me feel like me. Can't say enough good things about it. Now brand is what I have always bough tand Iherb has great service and delivery. Thanks a million!!!!