Now Foods, Maca

Posted by Reviewer2002617 on Jan 14, 2009

I suffer from sore breasts close to my menstural cycle. Maca is a quality product that relieves and removes those symptoms.

Feel Better

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Sep 09, 2010

Started taking Maca 1-2 times each day. I seem to have more energy and more libido. I have stocked up to make sure I don't run out.

Excellent product

Posted by rnp on Jun 05, 2010

I will order more

Fascinating

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jun 23, 2010

Now Foods is a fascinating company. This is quite cool stuff. I have seen a noticeable rise of energy with Maca. I don't know if it's placebo or not, but it works. Maca also helps with menstrual problems. Try it, pretty cool.

Now Foods Maca

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Nov 08, 2011

Good product - excellent price. Helps with perimenopause symptoms. Recommended.

A true life saver....

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Oct 15, 2012

Having tried almost everything to restore a mysterious decline in energy for my 82 yr old father, including coQ10, Ribose, B vitamines, Iron, Chelation, liver cleanses...I could go on...I mean, he should be the healthiest person alive! Blood tests were normal, physician stumped, etc.. But this finally helped. Basically eliminated slurred speech and improved unsteady gait in a week. Wow! I've since had his levels checked and his DHEA is rock bottom, so perhaps that's why. People claim this raises that. But for such a safe product, I cannot be more happier with this one.

Help for hot flashes

Posted by 5230392483809017052 on Mar 04, 2016

Very good quality maca at an excellent price. Definitely see a difference with my energy levels, and hot flashes were brought under control within a week or so of continuous use.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2906745 on Dec 23, 2015

Helped with my hormones. But made me feel very blah... does what it clams to do though.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on Apr 19, 2010

This product did not work for me.I hope other people have better luck with it.

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1841231 on Jul 29, 2010

Although I have used NOW products many times, this one seems to have no effect for the reason it was purchased.