New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Maca, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1290133 on Sep 02, 2009

I am so glad I found this remedy for estrogen. I had a hysterectomy and didn't want to use the hrt's from the doctor. These have truly helped.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1522313 on Oct 07, 2008

exellent product, my wife and I counld'nt be happier!

customer review Now Foods Maca

Posted by Reviewer2397498 on Jan 09, 2009

Wonderful product. Noticed more energy, no more hot flashes, sleeping better!A far better choice than hormone replacement therapy.

Now Foods, Maca,500mg,100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Mar 25, 2008

Great price and Maca is a staple of mine because it makes me feel so much better.I highly recommend Maca to any woman or man in their forties and beyond.

"WOW!"

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 24, 2012

I've been taking Now Foods, Maca, for several weeks and "Wow!" is really what I find myself saying all the time. I've been amazed at the pleasant buzz of energy that I get about one-half hour after taking a capsule, a shot of energy that gently tapers off throughout the day. My workout training is better and, in general, I feel better when taking this product. Another pleasant bonus: These capsules smell wonderful, in a fresh, berry-like sort of way. I have tried taking it in the late afternoon and it's not been very successful; I've had trouble falling asleep. I have noticed, also, that if I take Maca continuously for several weeks its efficacy starts to diminish. I think it's best to take it for shorter periods — periods of maybe a few weeks at a time — then to switch to another supplement with similar effects for another period, before returning to Maca.