Now Foods, Maca, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1522313 on Oct 07, 2008

exellent product, my wife and I counld'nt be happier!

Now Foods, Maca,500mg,100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Mar 25, 2008

Great price and Maca is a staple of mine because it makes me feel so much better.I highly recommend Maca to any woman or man in their forties and beyond.

"WOW!"

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 24, 2012

I've been taking Now Foods, Maca, for several weeks and "Wow!" is really what I find myself saying all the time. I've been amazed at the pleasant buzz of energy that I get about one-half hour after taking a capsule, a shot of energy that gently tapers off throughout the day. My workout training is better and, in general, I feel better when taking this product. Another pleasant bonus: These capsules smell wonderful, in a fresh, berry-like sort of way. I have tried taking it in the late afternoon and it's not been very successful; I've had trouble falling asleep. I have noticed, also, that if I take Maca continuously for several weeks its efficacy starts to diminish. I think it's best to take it for shorter periods — periods of maybe a few weeks at a time — then to switch to another supplement with similar effects for another period, before returning to Maca.

Maca 500 mg 100 capsules Helps improve Your Energy!

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 15, 2013

Description •Reproductive Health •Energizing Herb •Rich in Saponins •GMP Quality Assured •A Dietary Supplement Maca (lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of central Peru. It has been used for centuries by indigenous Peruvians as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy. More recent scientific studies have demonstrated that Maca supports hormonal balance and both male and female reproductive health. I have used Maca in cases of mild depression in conjunction with some other natural products. The Maca did seem to help improve my energy levels. You can't beat the price, it is very reasonable! I would recommend giving it a try. If you found this review helpful, please check the yes button. If you order 40.00 or more you will receive free shipping.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3297778 on Jun 10, 2010

It's given me a little bit more energy and definitely increased my sex drive, as well as enjoyment! I haven't had any negative side effects after 1 month.