Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Dec 12, 2010

Some people will probably love this stuff because it really seems to keep you awake and give some energy. But I am very sensitive and can't use any sort of caffeine or I stay up at night. This works the same way for me so I will not be using it.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Jul 20, 2009

increases energy and libido :-)

Maca 500mg - Another great product

Posted by Reviewer1866717 on Mar 17, 2010

My doctor suggested I try 2 capsules of Maca each morning for increased energy and alertness. I noticed an improvement after only two weeks. I'm pleased with this product as well as with the service from iHerb.com. Thank you

Now Food Maca

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jun 05, 2010

Produces more sexual stamina for me. Now Foods makes great, high quality products and iHerb mails them quickly, too.

PERFECT!

Posted by Reviewer1452843 on Dec 15, 2007

First time user on this product. Main reason why I purchased this was for my adult acne. I have not had a break out since and a feel more energy to go about my 15 hour days. Shipping was extremely fast You can not judge this product by the price amazing!

AMAZING PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I truly recommend this product to anyone who has hormonal issues, such as estrogen dominance, and all the symptoms that come with it, such as melasma, sore breasts, heavy flow, cramps, PMS, etc. Just the effect on your mood is wonderful, as you will feel more balanced, less moody and definetely calmer. Avoid the highly disruptive HRT meds and try this product. Correct your unbalances the natural way. And to boot, it helps get in the "mood" too ;)

Energiát ad és libidót növel

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

Nőként több energiát és fokozott libidó növekedést tapasztaltam, még csak 1 hete szedem. Később számítok hormonális egyensúly beállítására is.

Maca Root pills

Posted by Reviewer1746400 on Dec 12, 2011

I really like these pills. They are inexpensive and great quality. Ever since I started talking them I have felt more energized!

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Feb 18, 2012

my libido, energy up up up. I feel less hungry

Good for the thyroid

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

Maca helps in thyroid disorders and thats the reason i bought it for my wife. It certainly helps with several aspects like lack of energy and low basal temperature, but it takes a few weeks to kick in.