Didn't work as expected

Posted by Reviewer2392098 on Feb 28, 2012

Maca was described on a TV show as a natural way to increase one's libido. It didn't work for me. Maybe I'm just too old (71).

No Effect

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

It made me feel funny and it smells weird. Other than that I felt no noticeable effects over 2 months of taking 1-2 caps everyday.

mehhh

Posted by Reviewer2442634 on Dec 13, 2008

Been on it for two weeks...really have not noticed anything.

Maca Root Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3205655 on Apr 22, 2009

I received a recommendation to try this product from a friend at work. Unfortunately, the benefits which she derrived from the tablet (better sleep, mood improvement) have not proven the same for me, and in fact, I believe the Maca has actually made it more difficult for to sleep, and I have noticed no perceptible improvement in my mood since taking it.

Not working

Posted by Reviewer1284299 on Aug 18, 2010

Four capsules per day and I didn't see any difference. NOW have nice products, but I do not recommend this one.

No Changes.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Apr 11, 2013

Have not noticed any changes at all from using this product. I'm not going to be using this for months. Changes should not take months.

No me hizo nada

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

Entre tomar esto y agua, no hay diferencia. No me sirvió de nada

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1087814 on Nov 29, 2014

Had been using Now foods raw maca with good results against hot flashes when I switched to these, - my hot flashes came back almost instantly. Go for the raw ones, much better!

Not effective

Posted by 4927430772840693544 on Dec 02, 2014

I have used it for the past for 2 weeks. I did not feel any effect. I wanted to return but the shipping cost is so expensive.