お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Now Foods, Maca, 500 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

just WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1321261 on Nov 28, 2009

I've been using this product for 6 months now and it's totally eliminated all menopausal symtoms. Hot flashes, moodiness, tiredness, night-time waking, achy bones, water-retension and lack of energy are all a thing of the past. I have vigor and have a clear CALM mind and Maca is my saving grace. I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at early evening and will continue to do so for years to come. The price and quantity beats all others and the speedy shipping is a bonus. Thanks a bunch!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2724616 on Mar 05, 2010

I suffer from iron deficiency anemia and Im very sluggish & tired during the day(everyday), but since I have been taking this product Im more energized and have a better mood. This product works fast and I havent had any side effects at all. I highly recommend this item to women who are sluggish, anemic, or who have PMS symptoms.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Sep 27, 2010

I wrote a review before and gave 5 stars. Now Im giving 5 stars again in behalf of my mother. I gave her a handful to try for a week to see if they would work for her also. And indeed they have! My mother is on a LOT of medications and suffers from chronic fatigue and depression which can only make one more physically sick. But she reported to me that she has more energy then ever and is in a great mood! She normally sleeps the day through to 11am and has insomnia till 3am. But she is now sleeping normally and is up at 7am. Im going to buy her a bottle and recommend this product to many people in need!:D

Maca really works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1321820 on Jun 23, 2009

I'm a 52-year-old woman who has begun pre-menopause. I was having mood-swings, anxiety, and not sleeping through the night. Once I would wake up, my brain would click on and I couldn't go back to sleep. Maca has helped me regulate my period, and seems to help my body regulate its hormones. I am sleeping more soundly and feel more normal when I'm taking Maca. Now Foods makes a quality product at an affordable price!

Very happy with the results

Posted by Reviewer1496388 on Dec 14, 2011

My sex drive was nonexistent and now all I can say is WOW!! I am hoping that the next month or so will show a real difference in my mood swings and hormone levels because I am really excited to get off of all of the unnatural meds I am taking.