• Reviews | English

Yummy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Macadamias are super healthy! Those are slightly salted and once you start eating them you can't stop! The price is good too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

warning - you can become addicted!

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jul 10, 2012

This is a real drug, i tell you - you can easily become addicted and wont stop till the packet is finished.

For notter-elskere..

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Generelt så er jeg veldig glad i notter, og spiser nøtter året runt, bruker det til mat osv. Men jeg kommer sjelden paa aa kjope -macadamia- nøtter. Jeg bestilte disse fra iherb for en venn av meg, og det endte med at jeg også fikk dilla paa dem. ;)

Excellent macadamia nuts

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012

I've used these nuts both to snack on and to make macadamia butter. I think they're a bit to salty if I snack on them to much, but the saltiness was perfect for the macadamia butter. Other than the saltiness, the taste is great and the texture perfect. I just love how they melt in your mouth! Bought to packets the first time, and I just bought two more. I definiately recommend this!

Great snack

Posted by khessel on Jul 26, 2012

Macadamia nuts are very expensive in South Korea, so I like ordering them from iHerb. I really love chocolate covered Macadamia nuts, but I prefer to make my own using 85% cocoa organic dark chocolate. I used a recipe by Mark Sisson, author of "The Primal Blueprint" to make dark chocolate bars with these macadamia nuts , sprinkled with some Celtic sea salt. Delicious! I know chocolate is not really "primal", but organic chocolate (85% cocoa preferred) is one of the indulgences Mark Sisson mentioned he allows himself in his book.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

Very tasty gentle nuts. My children were delighted.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Jul 23, 2012

It's good! Not very salty.

Yummie!

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Sep 17, 2011

Healthy and delicious!

The best macadamia nuts ever

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 16, 2011

These macadamia nuts taste great, and I am completely addicted. I could eat the entire pack in one sitting if I didn't force myself to stop. Perfectly salted and very crispy and nutty. If you like macadamia nuts, you'll love these.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1146209 on Oct 23, 2011

perfectly salted! Great! The nuts you buy in Norway are too salty, but these are amazing!