• Reviews | English

Freshness questioned

Posted by 5529252768547789167 on Jan 25, 2015

I have bought this product twice as macadamias are very expensive in New Zealand. The first time was great, the nuts were fresh and lasted the distance. The second time I bought two packets with an expiry date of 09/2015 and both were verging on rancid. It is disappointing to have inconsistent results. I may try again but best to be informed. It is sad that these have to travel from Australia to the United States only to make their way over to New Zealand.

Taste so-so

Posted by Reviewer1635018 on Feb 03, 2012

nourish, useful, but oily and taste like peanuts, not great

Macadamia Nuts - Current Crop

Posted by Reviewer1049865 on Dec 08, 2011

I have ordered Now Foods Macadamia Nuts several times in the past. My recent order is not satisfactory for two reasons: the price increased and the volume declined; and the quality severely declined. If I had rated previous orders, they would get a 9 on a scale of ten, these I must rate a 4 or lower.

Not that good anymore

Posted by Reviewer1400809 on Nov 07, 2011

I did like the old Macadamia Nuts from Now Foods a lot better. Better taste and larger nuts. And now it contents 255g, while earlyer 340g for the same price. Pleace go back to the old quality!

Not good anymore

Posted by holahola on Nov 15, 2011

These used to be my favorites on iherb, but not anymore. When they came back after discontinuing they taste different, and not good at all.

never again!!!

Posted by Reviewer3072873 on Dec 08, 2011

The nuts where old and tasted horrible.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1120987 on Jan 27, 2012

Even though the expiration date was OK nuts had fusty old taste. Won't buy it again!

For notter-elskere..

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Generelt så er jeg veldig glad i notter, og spiser nøtter året runt, bruker det til mat osv. Men jeg kommer sjelden paa aa kjope -macadamia- nøtter. Jeg bestilte disse fra iherb for en venn av meg, og det endte med at jeg også fikk dilla paa dem. ;)

Excellent macadamia nuts

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012

I've used these nuts both to snack on and to make macadamia butter. I think they're a bit to salty if I snack on them to much, but the saltiness was perfect for the macadamia butter. Other than the saltiness, the taste is great and the texture perfect. I just love how they melt in your mouth! Bought to packets the first time, and I just bought two more. I definiately recommend this!

macadamia nuts

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Nov 25, 2012

I am a big fan of macadamia nuts! These seemed a bit too salty to me.Otherwise,good.