Brings relaxation

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Apr 12, 2009

The Now Magnesium Calcium helps me to sleep better: it brings the mind and body in a state of relaxation. Very cost effective. Great product.

mag and cal tablets

Posted by Reviewer1223645 on Nov 08, 2008

They are goo for people with IBS and constipation. it works like a natural laxative.

Fantastic Service Delivery! Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1680381 on Jun 10, 2011

This is how customer service should be. I received prompt emails confirming my delivery, how to monitor its trail through the postal system and a pleasant surprise when it landed on my doorstep in 4 days. Considering this was an international order, I received this item in less time than it does for items to be delivered in my own country. As for the product, I am extremely happy with it and will continue to order from iHerb.

Heavy on the magnesium, please.

Posted by Reviewer1865133 on Aug 03, 2009

My body needs a tremendous amount of the most absorbable Magnesium forms in order to obtain an even low amount of the MG. So, perhaps this particular product will push me into a more average, although low blood serum level. I take other assorted forms of Mg., trying to locate the one's that offer the most mg. of MG, without resulting in so much bathroom time.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2433094 on Aug 18, 2009

This product works great to help me sleep at night.

Good balance.

Posted by Reviewer2354791 on Feb 23, 2010

Good ratio of Calcium and Magnesium for good absorption. I'm really liking this product and I am having no GI symptoms from it.

Wow! No constipation for the first time in decades

Posted by Reviewer3305783 on Jun 23, 2012

Despite consuming well over 20 grams of fiber per day from vegetables, avocado and high-fiber bread, I suffered from what really should be called fecal impaction--as I usually needed a Latex glove to facilitate defecation (sorry if this is more than you want to know). But not any more! Since I began to take 3 of these, as suggested, every bedtime, I've noted all the following: a) vastly improved sleep (but also started at the same time the green tea extract and the garlic extract) b) increased thirst at bedtime but NO resulting need to urinate during the night and c) effortless, repeat effortless, bowel movements but without diarrhea :)

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2166440 on Jul 18, 2013

Great product! Vitamine D3, Magnesium, Calcium AND Zinc - all in perfect ratios! this is a perfect product

Magnesium & Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1734727 on Apr 19, 2010

This is the only reverse ratio that I have found that meets my needs. I am completely satisfied with this product!

No leg cramps

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Sep 04, 2016

This is excellent for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »