MAGNESIUM CAPS 400mg

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jul 23, 2014

IDEAL COMBINED CHOICE WITH OTHER SELLECTIONS

Great product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Jul 03, 2014

I have bought this before and I am always very satisfied with it.

love love this product

Posted by Reviewer3158686 on Jun 18, 2014

I have to recommend this product. Since i have taken it. It has helped allot.

Magnesium - who could live without!

Posted by kar-ma on Jun 13, 2014

Normally I take 2 capsules before bedtime. This relaxes and gives a good night's sleep. A fact that I really appreciate after having suffered from insomnia for a long time. In addition this helps me to excercise harder without the muscles getting stiff and aching. Not a day without!

It is so good

Posted by 5654033004015286892 on Jun 09, 2014

The amount of Magnesium is just average and I always take it with calcium. I am satisfied.

Works for leg cramps and plantar faciaitis

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on May 30, 2014

I'm taking 3 per day and have not had any muscle cramps since starting. No side effects experienced.

"Cures consitpation" because Mg Oxide is a laxative! Poor quality Magnesium.

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Apr 30, 2014

I have supplemented with Magnesium for 20 years, using many products. Beware this one. The ingredients say "Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Aspartate)". Because this product did nothing to prevent leg cramps, whereas other Magnesium 'chelate' and 'citrate' supplements do, I became suspicious that the ingredients label may be little more than a dishonest up-sell for mostly cheap and useless Magnesium oxide. Then I spotted a reviewer saying "Cures constipation!", which confirmed my suspicion. Magnesium oxide is a well-known laxative. That's why it's such a poor Magnesium supplement - it goes straight through you and does not absorb. If you want a semi-natural laxative, go for it. But if you want an actual Magnesium supplement to benefit heart health, anxiety or muscle cramps, make sure you choose a product genuinely containing a Magnesium chelate (eg aspartate or orotate) or at least citrate.

Gives me cramps

Posted by UllaMaya on Apr 22, 2014

Unfortunately something in this formula gives me hours of stomach pain. Just plain discomfort without diarrhea or upset. I will try taking this few more times with different foods but if the pain follows will have to bin this and try different brand mag. I read that aspartate and glutamate forms of magnesium should be avoided.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1394311 on Apr 13, 2014

Easy to swallow capsules and has 3 different magnesiums. I have re-ordered many times. Excellent prices always at iherb!!

good dose

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

Great way to get a good dose of magnesium.