best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1772646 on Sep 01, 2014

I have used many other "types" of magnesium and this brand/combination works the best.

Good way to add Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1979775 on Sep 30, 2012

I've been happy with this magnesium supplement, it has helped me resolve chronic constipation that continued despite a large fiber intake and helps me with my heart palpitations stemming from "skipped beats." I know it works well because if I'm having lots of skipped beats (like after drinking extra caffeine), I'll take one cap and the skipped beats will resolve within an hour! Only need one a day!

migraine relief

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Mar 31, 2013

it's excellent for migraines and such staff.My mother in law takes it and has saved her fron lots of suffering

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

I have been using this magnesium for a few years now. It will slightly loosen your bowel movements, but that is a plus for me. And it supplies 400 mg of magnesium in one not too large capsule that is easy to swallow.

magnesium tablets

Posted by Reviewer2592272 on Feb 22, 2012

definately help me fall asleep but do not help me sleep through the night. They do help me have regular bowel movements.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1333223 on Jan 09, 2012

I'm very pleased with these caps, I've not had any cramps during nights since using these!

Dependable!

Posted by Reviewer3233446 on Jun 12, 2012

Been using this for years, keeps my calcium level stable, improves muscle health, aids in irregularity.

easy to take with good absorption

Posted by Reviewer2696055 on Jun 28, 2012

Easiest tablet to take, and only 1 per day makes for great value

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Dec 22, 2012

I love this magnesium. It seems to work more efficiently than others that I've tried. I don't mean to sound indelicate but I poop every single morning like clock work.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2989773 on Dec 26, 2012

Keeps me regular, tale 2 every night.