Best 'Cure'

Posted by 5189159439425707454 on Jan 10, 2013

Is the best 'cure' for depression and anxiety. I take 800mgs daily, keeps me level and less anxious.

Must Have

Posted by WeHealthy on Jan 22, 2016

Magnesium is a must have supplement!I reccomend to do a research!

MY

Posted by Reviewer2458038 on Jul 15, 2008

The magnesium caps seem to work really well, I have been ording them for about a year now.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2930102 on May 26, 2011

This product helps me to stay regular along with Garden of Life Raw Fiber.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Sep 01, 2011

I have compared this product with Natural Vitality/ Natural Calm magnesium drink, and it seems to have an equal effect at 2 tabs a day. I am comparing these to find the most cost effective solution. I need to take this for benign tremors. This is far cheaper than the magnesium drink, so I assume it is as bioavailable.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Sep 28, 2011

Am very happy with this magnesium product. Relaxes muscles, helps with more peaceful sleep, and getting enough magnesium is vitally important for the proper function of all the cells in the body. It is a must for me, I would not go without it.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Nov 06, 2011

Indispensable for hypertension. NOW cannot be beat.

magnesium caps

Posted by Reviewer1026317 on Nov 07, 2011

My digestion was very slow and I had a lot of contipation due to age and medicines. After t aking this for a period of 8 months, I had no constipation and my digestion was improved. Also an added bonus was after a blood test for cholesterol, it had raised the good and lowered the bad to the point where I was within exceptable levels.

Good magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Sep 19, 2011

These really help me and are great for constipation. Help naturally

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.