Great product

Posted by Reviewer1394311 on Apr 13, 2014

Easy to swallow capsules and has 3 different magnesiums. I have re-ordered many times. Excellent prices always at iherb!!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1333223 on Jan 09, 2012

I'm very pleased with these caps, I've not had any cramps during nights since using these!

magnesium caps

Posted by Reviewer1026317 on Nov 07, 2011

My digestion was very slow and I had a lot of contipation due to age and medicines. After t aking this for a period of 8 months, I had no constipation and my digestion was improved. Also an added bonus was after a blood test for cholesterol, it had raised the good and lowered the bad to the point where I was within exceptable levels.

Must Have

Posted by WeHealthy on Jan 22, 2016

Magnesium is a must have supplement!I reccomend to do a research!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Sep 28, 2011

Am very happy with this magnesium product. Relaxes muscles, helps with more peaceful sleep, and getting enough magnesium is vitally important for the proper function of all the cells in the body. It is a must for me, I would not go without it.

Best 'Cure'

Posted by 5189159439425707454 on Jan 10, 2013

Is the best 'cure' for depression and anxiety. I take 800mgs daily, keeps me level and less anxious.

Good way to add Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1979775 on Sep 30, 2012

I've been happy with this magnesium supplement, it has helped me resolve chronic constipation that continued despite a large fiber intake and helps me with my heart palpitations stemming from "skipped beats." I know it works well because if I'm having lots of skipped beats (like after drinking extra caffeine), I'll take one cap and the skipped beats will resolve within an hour! Only need one a day!

best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1772646 on Sep 01, 2014

I have used many other "types" of magnesium and this brand/combination works the best.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on May 03, 2010

OK - effective magnesium formula

Now Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1633231 on May 30, 2009

with the Now brand Magnesium 400 mg,Caps taken at bedtime, I am finally able to get a relaxing full night's sleep which I had been unable to do for quite some time. It also helps improve my leg cramps.