Helps Alot

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Mar 19, 2008

I've been laxative dependent for years. this product has helped me. I don't take laxatives at all. I started taking 1 every three hours or so until I had a bowel movement without a laxative. Now I just take 2 before bed. I am laxative free now. I can take this everyday forever.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Mar 25, 2010

As a post renal transplant patient, I was prescribed magnesium supplements in conjunction with large doses of calcium to help overcome severe osteo-penia (a slightly milder (but not much) form but essentially the same as osteoporosis. These have worked well to help restore bone health.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1392856 on Oct 15, 2009

Had problems with constipation and hemorrhoids, took one of these at night and the next day was smooth sailing in the bathroom :D Very impressed.

"Cures consitpation" because Mg Oxide is a laxative! Poor quality Magnesium.

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Apr 30, 2014

I have supplemented with Magnesium for 20 years, using many products. Beware this one. The ingredients say "Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Aspartate)". Because this product did nothing to prevent leg cramps, whereas other Magnesium 'chelate' and 'citrate' supplements do, I became suspicious that the ingredients label may be little more than a dishonest up-sell for mostly cheap and useless Magnesium oxide. Then I spotted a reviewer saying "Cures constipation!", which confirmed my suspicion. Magnesium oxide is a well-known laxative. That's why it's such a poor Magnesium supplement - it goes straight through you and does not absorb. If you want a semi-natural laxative, go for it. But if you want an actual Magnesium supplement to benefit heart health, anxiety or muscle cramps, make sure you choose a product genuinely containing a Magnesium chelate (eg aspartate or orotate) or at least citrate.

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Dec 22, 2012

I love this magnesium. It seems to work more efficiently than others that I've tried. I don't mean to sound indelicate but I poop every single morning like clock work.