migraine relief

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Mar 31, 2013

it's excellent for migraines and such staff.My mother in law takes it and has saved her fron lots of suffering

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

I have been using this magnesium for a few years now. It will slightly loosen your bowel movements, but that is a plus for me. And it supplies 400 mg of magnesium in one not too large capsule that is easy to swallow.

Magensium

Posted by Reviewer2910546 on May 08, 2013

Good magnesium , i feel my body is at a petter shape now . like joints at least... a good dose ..very good!

Great Value

Posted by 5299593775489160931 on Aug 12, 2016

This helps prevent muscle cramping that I sometimes get at night. It also makes my muscles feel relaxed before bed.

Amazing

Posted by 5320169604798653658 on Oct 08, 2016

I have chronic lower back pain. Took one tablet before sleep and woke up with no lower back pain, and had very good sleep. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it give me runs , so I will not buy this again.

Good magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Sep 19, 2011

These really help me and are great for constipation. Help naturally

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Now Foods, Magnesium Caps, 400 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Oct 17, 2008

At the recommendation from a friend who travels world wide a lot, I tried these Magnesium Caps as a sleep aid. I take 1 Capsule before bed and have noticed a significant difference in my sleep pattern. I wake feeling more rested and can sleep later than I have ever been able to in years.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on May 03, 2010

OK - effective magnesium formula

Now Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1633231 on May 30, 2009

with the Now brand Magnesium 400 mg,Caps taken at bedtime, I am finally able to get a relaxing full night's sleep which I had been unable to do for quite some time. It also helps improve my leg cramps.