Now Foods, Magnesium Caps, 400 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Oct 17, 2008

At the recommendation from a friend who travels world wide a lot, I tried these Magnesium Caps as a sleep aid. I take 1 Capsule before bed and have noticed a significant difference in my sleep pattern. I wake feeling more rested and can sleep later than I have ever been able to in years.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on May 03, 2010

OK - effective magnesium formula

Now Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1633231 on May 30, 2009

with the Now brand Magnesium 400 mg,Caps taken at bedtime, I am finally able to get a relaxing full night's sleep which I had been unable to do for quite some time. It also helps improve my leg cramps.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Jan 15, 2010

Good product

Magensium

Posted by Reviewer2910546 on May 08, 2013

Good magnesium , i feel my body is at a petter shape now . like joints at least... a good dose ..very good!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

The pills are really big, so just that for the inconvenience.This is the perfect dosage 400mg per day, taking it 30 minutes before sleeping its helps for insomnia..

Now Foods Magnesium

Posted by SaulLeighton on Apr 28, 2011

Helps ward off cramping when doing sustained cycling training days.

Gives me cramps

Posted by UllaMaya on Apr 22, 2014

Unfortunately something in this formula gives me hours of stomach pain. Just plain discomfort without diarrhea or upset. I will try taking this few more times with different foods but if the pain follows will have to bin this and try different brand mag. I read that aspartate and glutamate forms of magnesium should be avoided.

No complaints!

Posted by achamilton on Nov 29, 2014

I ordered these (while living in Australia) to be delivered to my mum in the UK as she has fibromyalgia and arthritis, and magnesium in the strength she needs is hideously expensive over there. She received the order in 2 days and was delighted with everything. The tablets seem to be great quality and she noticed an improvement in how she feels a few weeks after starting to take them. Great price, and great product!

Excellent having the daily dose in one capsule

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 26, 2014

I have another supplement where I have to take three tablets to get the 400mg minumum daily dose of Magnesium. It's great to have this in one capsule.