Great Value

Posted by 5299593775489160931 on Aug 12, 2016

This helps prevent muscle cramping that I sometimes get at night. It also makes my muscles feel relaxed before bed.

Now Foods, Magnesium Caps, 400 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Oct 17, 2008

At the recommendation from a friend who travels world wide a lot, I tried these Magnesium Caps as a sleep aid. I take 1 Capsule before bed and have noticed a significant difference in my sleep pattern. I wake feeling more rested and can sleep later than I have ever been able to in years.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Jan 15, 2010

Good product

Good magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Sep 19, 2011

These really help me and are great for constipation. Help naturally

Magensium

Posted by Reviewer2910546 on May 08, 2013

Good magnesium , i feel my body is at a petter shape now . like joints at least... a good dose ..very good!

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Now Foods Magnesium

Posted by SaulLeighton on Apr 28, 2011

Helps ward off cramping when doing sustained cycling training days.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

The pills are really big, so just that for the inconvenience.This is the perfect dosage 400mg per day, taking it 30 minutes before sleeping its helps for insomnia..

Gives me cramps

Posted by UllaMaya on Apr 22, 2014

Unfortunately something in this formula gives me hours of stomach pain. Just plain discomfort without diarrhea or upset. I will try taking this few more times with different foods but if the pain follows will have to bin this and try different brand mag. I read that aspartate and glutamate forms of magnesium should be avoided.

horrible!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1985088 on Dec 29, 2011

These capsules are too large for a horse to swallow. there needs to be a note to distinguish their size compared to an average size capsule.