Recomendable!

Posted by 5575382167177628200 on Dec 30, 2014

Mi marido debe tomar magnesio de por vida, así que el precio y la calidad del producto nos han ayudado con el presupuesto familiar. Además, es asmático y según su médico, el magnesio ayuda para controlar las alergias y asma, de lo que hemos sido testigos, ya que si antes presentaba muchos sintomas en primavera y se enfermaba mucho en invierno, pasó a sintomas leves y cero enfermedad en invierno. Recomendable!!

Excellent quality

Posted by 5598353275234463590 on Sep 03, 2015

Excellent product, iherb excellent company, always a great experience buying from them. Cannot find anywhere on iherb website to rate company, so putting in this product review.

now doesnt dissapoint

Posted by 4643952911129176639 on May 03, 2016

excelent product at reasonable price

Makes a difference to my sleep

Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Dec 11, 2015

I sleep much more calmly since using magnesium

Comparable to high end Magnesium

Posted by 5170303120461230793 on Jun 07, 2016

Comparable to high end Magnesium tablets as it has a mixture of different formulas of magnesium hence targeting many different things magnesium is useful for. I suffered migraines for many many years in which I was unable to leaven the house for 2-3 days since starting to take magnesium every night before bed migraines have become headaches and they have become a very rare experience. Highly recommend.

Easy.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Saves me taking 3 caps twice a day... It's a little larger than some caps but still easy to swallow and quicker than 3...

Magnesium Caps

Posted by Reviewer2026051 on Aug 22, 2012

This is my third order for this brand and product and I have been very pleased with it as well as the great service each time. I will order it again.

Affordable magnesium

Posted by 5406410924148233845 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good price, seems to do what its supposed to do.

Now foods, magnesium caps, 400mg 180 capsules.

Posted by Reviewer2751558 on Jun 06, 2012

a good product, very happy with the results.

Supports Vitamin C

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on May 09, 2013

I had vitamin C cravings but taking more vitamin C supplements didn't seem to work. I know magnesium is necessary to use vitamin C so I replaced one of my extra daily C capsules with a magnesium capsule, and now I feel better. I will definitely continue to buy this product.