Best Magnesium sold in an over supplied market

Posted by IJustKnow on Jan 09, 2017

I just received my Now Foods Magnesium Capsules. I have tried a couple of Well known brands. I can honestly say, without a doubt, this is the best quality and most effective Magnesium oxide being sold on the market. I am not a pharmacist but have some training. Don't trial & error your Magnesium because truly I can say this is the one. I do not live on the Continental America's. I have no affiliation with Now Foods. I'm just being a satisfied n honest customer of the brand. Thanks Now Foods

Better than I ever expected

Posted by Reviewer2925083 on Jan 09, 2017

I was given this by a holistic doctor. I sporadicly took it then stopped. Two years later I started taking it again because I remembered it helps sleep. After about a week I realized that my arthritic hands stopped hurting. I couldn't believe that it was that good. Wonderful surprise! If you have arthritis, try it!

now doesnt dissapoint

Posted by 4643952911129176639 on May 03, 2016

excelent product at reasonable price

Comparable to high end Magnesium

Posted by 5170303120461230793 on Jun 07, 2016

Comparable to high end Magnesium tablets as it has a mixture of different formulas of magnesium hence targeting many different things magnesium is useful for. I suffered migraines for many many years in which I was unable to leaven the house for 2-3 days since starting to take magnesium every night before bed migraines have become headaches and they have become a very rare experience. Highly recommend.

Good

Posted by 5573532433623799157 on Aug 10, 2016

helps me with leg cramps because of sports. good price for good value!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Aug 11, 2016

I've also bought many times this product. Good price and quality

Excellent quality

Posted by 5598353275234463590 on Sep 03, 2015

Excellent product, iherb excellent company, always a great experience buying from them. Cannot find anywhere on iherb website to rate company, so putting in this product review.

No complaints!

Posted by achamilton on Nov 29, 2014

I ordered these (while living in Australia) to be delivered to my mum in the UK as she has fibromyalgia and arthritis, and magnesium in the strength she needs is hideously expensive over there. She received the order in 2 days and was delighted with everything. The tablets seem to be great quality and she noticed an improvement in how she feels a few weeks after starting to take them. Great price, and great product!

Excellent having the daily dose in one capsule

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 26, 2014

I have another supplement where I have to take three tablets to get the 400mg minumum daily dose of Magnesium. It's great to have this in one capsule.

Recomendable!

Posted by 5575382167177628200 on Dec 30, 2014

Mi marido debe tomar magnesio de por vida, así que el precio y la calidad del producto nos han ayudado con el presupuesto familiar. Además, es asmático y según su médico, el magnesio ayuda para controlar las alergias y asma, de lo que hemos sido testigos, ya que si antes presentaba muchos sintomas en primavera y se enfermaba mucho en invierno, pasó a sintomas leves y cero enfermedad en invierno. Recomendable!!