Love this. Been using for years

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 24, 2015

This is such a great value Magnesium supplement. I take it myself because i need magnesium to calm me down and help me sleep and i also give it to my 6 year old daughter when she gets a bit backed up and it gets things moving very fast. Way better than prunes!

sour and doesnt dissolve in water

Posted by 4761023063247342852 on Mar 15, 2015

sour and doesnt dissolve in water but it never claimed to not be sour or to dissolve in water

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1686564 on Mar 15, 2015

Very useful for me because i run and i live a country where aren't much magnesium on the ground. Like a lot.

Daily use to helps being energic in the daytime, and sleep-well during nighttime

Posted by 4965035743319184294 on Feb 17, 2015

taste OK, works nicely as a gentle laxative-dissolves in acid solution, but not in water

Posted by 4843543378567703339 on Feb 15, 2015

Some review complain about this salt not dissolving completely in water, making a cloudy solution only. Well, thats normal. A quick test: added some MgCitrate to lemon juice and warmed it up in microwave. The salt dissolved almost completely. ph of lemon juice is about 2-3. That is almost as acidic as your stomach. (pH 1-2)Conclucion, this stuff is most likely pure magnesiumcitrate and will dissolve in your stomach. so add to water, stir and drink the cloudy solution. That's how the chemistry of this stuff works (yeah, I am a science nerd)

Easy to blend.

Posted by 5450558463646035605 on Feb 10, 2015

I blend it in my smoothies.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 27, 2015

Mild taste, get absorbed well, relaxes muscles, tingles my toes, but doesn't dilute perfectly.

magnesium citrate--have used for several years now..

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

I have used this product for several years now and re-order frequently. as it has many health benefits, we use a lot. my thanks to NOW brands for the powder kind.

Great product

Posted by 5636467859506665054 on Jan 06, 2015

I am very pleased with this product. It helped me a lot to improve my health.

perfect

Posted by 5282038270794184617 on Dec 26, 2014

Perfect for constitipation and workout recovery