Mag citrate by NOW

Posted by Reviewer3065421 on Sep 30, 2008

I bought this because the Calm product is much more expensive though it tastes great. This product tastes less tangy, more blah but really okay. The price is right.

does not dissolve well

Posted by Reviewer1258102 on May 19, 2010

Taste is gag-worthy and the particles don't completely dissolve. I will not be buying this again.

disappointment

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

At first it seemed that there is a good product and cheaper than in my country. but after a while, i understood that i do not feel the desired effect . Also when dissolved this magnesium citrate, sediment remains. Secondly, if you take more content, say a teaspoon, there is no gut laxative effect(it is said that it is always side effect of magnesium citrate), asit is with purchased from a pharmacy magnesium citrate. and third, leg muscle spasms didn't disappear after taking this magnesium citrate.

Tastes horrible but does the job.

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 08, 2010

I'll be honest, I have to choke this stuff down. I am not a fan of lemonade and in my opinion, this pretty much tastes like unsweetened lemonade. Blech!! I mix it with water and not juice as I'm trying to avoid sugar. I could handle Natural Calm's Raspberry-Lemon flavor but barely, so this stuff is like torture. However, that said, it's much more cost effective and seems to be of the same quality so I'll keep forcing it down the gullet. It probably won't taste nearly as bad to someone who doesn't mind lemony flavored stuff.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1540823 on May 31, 2010

even though I don't like the taste, I gave 5 stars - it disolves ok, and no swallowing too many pills :) I mixe it together with vitamin C powder, add stevia or bit of juice for sweetness and chug it down :)

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2137041 on Jan 25, 2010

This product works really well for digestive regularity...definitely better than any of those yogurts.

Now Foods Mag Citrate Powder

Posted by Reviewer3345844 on Feb 04, 2010

Love this product - no additives, easy to use. I wish there were more supplements in this pure form.

Magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2738875 on Mar 09, 2010

Good product and good price. Extremely fast service!

great

Posted by Reviewer3240510 on Apr 08, 2010

easy to take.

Great Product - But Beware of "Side-Effect"

Posted by Reviewer2316344 on Jun 10, 2008

I bought this product to take with the Now Foods Calcium Carbonate powder for bones/joints and to boost my mood, and was unaware of its tendency to loosen things up. I've since learned I can only tolerate 1/4 tp daily. So if you're not taking this product for constipation, I would start at a lower dose than the recommended 1 tsp daily and work your way up. Great product and love the powder form for mixing in juice.