Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Mar 14, 2008

Very affordable and great supplement for heart health. I'm 4 weeks into taking this and my blood pressure has lowered significantly. It didn't happen overnight, but eventually I started noticing a subtle difference. In conclusion, this has improved my sleep, blood pressure, blood sugar control and overall mood. It's definitely a keeper.

Magnesium powder

Posted by Reviewer2077787 on Feb 17, 2008

Citrate is the best form of the magnesium. Great product I will order it again.

Curbs constipation due to PMS/FMS/IBS

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Nov 20, 2009

Although it doesn't help alleviate my Fibromyalgia or Chronic Myofascial Pain, which it is often touted for, it is excellent at stopping constipation due to PMS/FMS/IBS. Much more gentle and natural feeling than Epsom salt. Just start low and find your right dose to avoid diarrhea. I find it best to take around meal time, so it mixes with food. Taken with freshly ground flax meal, bowel movements are smooth and easy, which gets rid of that horrible sharp bowel pain Fibros and IBS people are familiar with. It tastes fine mixed in water, a little like a chalky sour lemon mix. I prefer powder, so I can easily vary the doses, but some people may not like the taste. There is a slight relaxing effect, but nothing to write home about.

Fast & Effective

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012

Works fast and effectively at slowing me down, relaxing my muscles, enabling me to sleep well, take deeper more relaxed breaths throughout the day, and generally all round relaxed. Fantastic form of magnesium. I take 1-2 teaspoons a day with OJ.

Mag citrate by NOW

Posted by Reviewer3065421 on Sep 30, 2008

I bought this because the Calm product is much more expensive though it tastes great. This product tastes less tangy, more blah but really okay. The price is right.