keep buying..

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Nov 30, 2014

always..

Good

Posted by 5121441991728928741 on Nov 29, 2014

Much better than another, metallic tasting magnesium citrate I had. I can notice the difference - I feel calmer and a little better in mood with this product, pretty sure it works very well.

my favorite mag

Posted by 4890306603018814775 on Nov 13, 2014

I love this magnesium, I have it in my smoothies. Powder form is quick & easy.

Fantastic

Posted by 5081004034319286070 on Nov 08, 2014

No fillers and binders. Tastes fine. Easy to mix into water etc. Great price. Thanks iHerb!

Excellent

Posted by 5697769034397700209 on Oct 29, 2014

My body has a high need for magnesium and there are so many different formulas, it becomes confusing trying to figure out what to buy. I always know I need some when my toes and fingers start cramping. I suffered from a hideously painful condition known as anal spasm for many years and had many dramatic diagnoses from doctors - notably bowel cancer. How fear-inducing is that? Finally I gave up trying to find out what it was and reasoned that if it was going to kill me, it was sure taking it's time (15 years or so). This pain comes out of nowhere and absolutely cripples you - sufferers will know what I'm talking about. It feels like there's a red hot poker up your rectum, pulling your insides out, and it often hits in the middle of the night when you're fast asleep. The pain intensifies so quickly and you can do nothing but moan and rock back and forth. You learn to carry strong painkillers with you everywhere. The good news is that a naturopath who was treating me for Ross River Fever and thyroid problems with a Vega machine recognised that there was a problem in that area, and asked me about it. I'll never forget her comment "Oh you little goose - magnesium will fix that!" So, to all my fellow sufferers-in-silence out there (pain in the bum is not something that one generally talks about)- take magnesium! BUT, with this formula, do read the instructions and take it as advised because if you take too much on an empty stomach, you might spend the whole day on the loo! I take it now after the evening meal, and it not only fixes constipation, it also calms the nervous system and no doubt benefits the heart and all other muscles in the body. Just take it!

Great product

Posted by 5089217809849163720 on Oct 28, 2014

I have used this product for years and finding it at iHERB at such a great price was delightful. Ordering it was easy and it arrived quickly. Thank you iHerb, I'll be back for more.

Pure and simple

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jul 24, 2014

Easy to mix in water or add to smoothies, and I like that it has no additives or fillers.

best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Jul 23, 2014

good tasting and probably best working

Magnesium in convenient Powder form

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

I give this to my son mixed with juice since he cannot swallow pills. I also add it to a protein drink for him. It's very convenient and helps keep him regular too.

Helps my friend fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Jun 24, 2014

My friend finds Magnesium in general (he is using chelate) helps him fall asleep. This Citrate and the Chelate are good formulas. Taurate is good, too, especially for depression. Avoid oxide and the cheap formulas, as they aren't very effective and they may be harmful...............I recently found a supplement that knocks me right out for sleep called "Cortisol Manager by Integrative Therapeutics Inc." given by my Naturopath. I recommend Iherb stock it. UPDATE: I tried mag and cal in citrate forms and my body could NOT tolerate them. So I'm back to taurate and cal coral.