very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Mar 27, 2008

stops seizures because of being a decalcifying nutrient. seizures can be a cause of excess calcium.love the price

Aineenvaihdunta parani

Posted by Reviewer2552177 on Jan 01, 2013

Minä kärsin ylipainosta ja hormonitoimintani on ollut vuosikausia ihan sekaisin. En ole onnistunut painoni pudottamisessa lukuisista yrittämisistäni huolimatta. Aloitin magnesiumsitraatin ottamisen kuukausi sitten ja tuloksia on alkanut näkymään! Aineenvaihduntani toimii taas!

Bad Batch

Posted by Reviewer1586715 on Oct 22, 2012

I have used Now Magnesium Citrate for years for fibromyalgia with very good success. The last batch mixed differently, tasted differently and I reacted to it as if it was magnesium oxide with severe cramps and diarrhea. I quit taking it for 2 months and then tried again with the same results. I called Now, but they said they did not change their formula.

Not good for me

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

It gave me negative effect...I had diarrhoea after taking this supplment..

New batch tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer1967693 on Dec 15, 2012

Not sure what's happened, but the latest batch of this tastes really bad. Not sure if it's safe to take or not.

Very Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1313905 on Feb 28, 2014

After using another magnesium supplement I was very happy with, I decided to take a chance and try this one, as I've been satisfied with Now Food's other products. Compared to my regular brand, this one is really disappointing. It doesn't have the same effervescence, it stinks and the taste is awful (the other brand's plain version had a more neutral flavour), and the powder doesn't even dissolve completely making the drink gritty with a residue left in the bottom of the cup. I regret buying this and will be going back to my favourite brand next time I order.

diarrhea + cramps + bloating

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Mar 25, 2011

1st time i tried the recommend dosage (1 tsp) -> diarrhea + cramps 2nd time i tried only 1/2 tsp -> diarrhea + cramps 3rd time, i tried only 1/4 tsp -> diarrhea + cramps needless to say, no more magnesium citrate for me!

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1549232 on Nov 18, 2008

I was so happy to find this product, I love that it doesn't have any other ingredients.

Most people need extra magnesium!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Very nice product with no fillers or additives at all! Affordable price too. Most people in western countries need extra magnesium. Magnesium citrate is a good form of magnesium unlike very commonly used magnesium oxide which goes straight through your intestines and only causes loss of money..

no more cramps

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

I take some of this on every morning and in my recovery drink after working out. So far I haven't had any cramps. I will definedly keep using this. Taking your minerals in pills is a mistake - they seem to get absorbed a lot better if they're in powders. This product is also super cheap.