Reviews 5-star

These work well.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on Jul 15, 2009

I actually carry some of these caps around with me in my purse at all times. Magnesium is so helpful if you tend to get leg cramps or twitches. In fact, I carry some of these caps with me at all times, in case my magnesium level gets low, and I feel a leg cramp coming on while I am away from home.

Makes a BIG difference!

Posted by Reviewer1376547 on Dec 21, 2006

Since adding this supplement to my schedule I have been resting better and have been very regular with my bowl movments! I take 3 capsuls per day and can really tell a difference for the worse if I don't take them.

Helps with leg cramps, suitable for vegans

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Jul 07, 2015

I really like Now Foods, they make good products for an affordable price. Their magnesium citrate really helps me with muscle pain from fibromyalgia, and at very high doses (3-4 grams) it works well as a safe laxative. Please ignore the one-star review at the top of the page. There are lots of things that can be used as effective toilet cleaners that are safe to consume - vinegar and bicarb come to mind. If citric acid was dangerous, then none of us would eat oranges, lemons and grapefruit, blueberries, tomatoes or pineapple. Magnesium citrate is perfectly safe, and studies have shown that it's one of the most bio-available form of magnesium (the other is magnesium gluconate). It's also been shown to help prevent the formation of kidney stones. Magnesium citrate is both affordable and well absorbed, which makes it an excellent way to take magnesium if you require supplementation.

customer

Posted by Reviewer3234546 on May 25, 2008

very good for high blood pressure

prevents kidney stones

Posted by Reviewer1562500 on Aug 24, 2008

After having surgery for a kidney stone in spring 2008, the urologist who operated on me recommended that I take magnesium citrate to prevent more stones from forming. Have been using this supplement and so far no more stones.