Absorbs better than others

Posted by Reviewer3196692 on Jan 27, 2008

I tried a more expensive Magnesium that came in tablets. I had to take twice as much and it still did not work so I tested it, and it did not dissolve. With the NOW product in capsule form, I cut my dosage in half with great results.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1945389 on Feb 11, 2011

Of ALL the products that I have taken over the years to help with eliminating waste, this is the ONLY one that has worked. So many of the other products ended up with questionable reviews as time went on, which caused me to worry that I had caused permenant damage to my system. I have no fears with this product. I also began sleeping better after taking Mag-Cal.

Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008

I open the caps and mix with milk or juice for my kids to drink. Keeps them regular and boosts their immune system as well. Our family practitioner said it helps with sleep and to take it at night.

Excellent magnesium product

Posted by Reviewer3295318 on Jan 03, 2010

After 7 months of Now Foods, magnesium Citrate Caps I feel better, sleep better and no longer experience sporadic leg cramps at night.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Jun 18, 2009

I take this for extreme muscle pain and tension and it works great. It also works for bowel pain.

helps with constipation

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jul 07, 2010

I need extra magnesium to keep my heart beat regular. I take this mag citrate if I'm having trouble with constipation, and high absorption magnesium if I'm not.

Repeat customer

Posted by Reviewer2695522 on Jul 09, 2010

of this product. Keeps the cramps from my feet and legs...most of us are deficent in magnesium with our depleted soil.

Stopped Using Calcium and now Use this instead

Posted by Reviewer2225779 on Nov 15, 2010

A friend recommended this instead of calcium and my arthritis feels so much better just using the Magnesium Citrate.

Quick acting and excellent for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 23, 2010

I occasionally wake in the night with leg cramps and find that one capsule relieves the cramps in about 6 minutes and I can then get back to sleep.

GREAT PRODUCT FOR RESTORING PH BALANCE!

Posted by Reviewer2261382 on Feb 05, 2010

GREAT PRODUCT FOR RESTORING PH BALANCE AND REPLACING MAGNESIUM FOR HEART FUNCTION! BEST PRICE WITH EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER!