Quick acting and excellent for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 23, 2010

I occasionally wake in the night with leg cramps and find that one capsule relieves the cramps in about 6 minutes and I can then get back to sleep.

Mg citrate

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Jul 04, 2008

/s many companies make this in tablet form. Now foods make it in capsule form. Excellent

Retired

Posted by Reviewer1120227 on Mar 07, 2008

I trust all NOW Products. I have found them all to be the best. I take the magnesium citrate for my heart paplations. Upon taking it for about a week they have gone away completely. I use to have them upon laying down for sleep at night and now I never have them. Magnesium is excellent for this problem and also we do not get enough magnesium in our diets here in the US any more so taking Magnesium is great for many other functions of the human body. Also, being on a fixed income the prices at Iherb are the best. Thank you IHerb.

Worked for eye twitching

Posted by 4865228792590373160 on Dec 10, 2012

these work really well. I take them for an eye twitch that became chronic, spreading down my cheek and to my upper lip during stressful times. Now, about a month later, the twitching has decreased significantly. The neurologist I saw about the problem suggested a loose powder magnesium which I found inconvenient and tasted awful. I'll definitely stick with these capsules.

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

Mg levels vent up with this product, not with others.

The better kind of magnesium to take, and easy to swallow; I will be ordering them again

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Jan 17, 2016

I'd been taking magnesium oxide, until a physical therapist who was also knowledgeable about supplements recommended I switch to magnesium citrate, which is much more absorbable and easier on the stomach, just like calcium citrate (which I've been talking for years) is the recommended form of calcium -- not calcium carbonate. Again, this is not a megadose supplement, and the capsules, though large, are well-coated and easy to swallow individually. And the only three inactive ingredients (including the capsule container) are all from non animal sources. I'll be ordering this again too. toothpaste, m

Now Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Dec 13, 2012

A very absorb-able form of magnesium. Everybody needs MUCH more magnesium in their diet including vegetarians.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3138779 on Jan 03, 2011

I've been using powered magnesium for years, which I measured out and mixed with water or juice. This is so much easier. I'm very pleased.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2857889 on Dec 03, 2014

These have really helped in controlling my migraine headaches. They come less frequently and don't last as long as they used to.

Good product

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

Most of us are deficient in magnesium. I read about magnesium citrate in "The Magnesium Miracle", by Dr. Carolyn Dean. Magnesium oil is more easily absorbed by the body, but this product is not as messy.