Stopped Using Calcium and now Use this instead

Posted by Reviewer2225779 on Nov 15, 2010

A friend recommended this instead of calcium and my arthritis feels so much better just using the Magnesium Citrate.

Quick acting and excellent for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 23, 2010

I occasionally wake in the night with leg cramps and find that one capsule relieves the cramps in about 6 minutes and I can then get back to sleep.

The better kind of magnesium to take, and easy to swallow; I will be ordering them again

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Jan 17, 2016

I'd been taking magnesium oxide, until a physical therapist who was also knowledgeable about supplements recommended I switch to magnesium citrate, which is much more absorbable and easier on the stomach, just like calcium citrate (which I've been talking for years) is the recommended form of calcium -- not calcium carbonate. Again, this is not a megadose supplement, and the capsules, though large, are well-coated and easy to swallow individually. And the only three inactive ingredients (including the capsule container) are all from non animal sources. I'll be ordering this again too. toothpaste, m

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2857889 on Dec 03, 2014

These have really helped in controlling my migraine headaches. They come less frequently and don't last as long as they used to.

Good inexpensive

Posted by 5097837852410615234 on May 26, 2015

It is very effective and much better absorbed than magnesiumoxide, easy on the stomach and easy to take. I don't have the leg cramps at night when I take product. The best I can find uptill now for a nice price.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Aug 11, 2015

This is supposed to be one of the most efficient type of magnesium. I use it after workout, dance and other muscle activities and haven't been experiencing muscle pain on the next day. I am very satisfied with it. It also doesn't disturb my stomach.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3138779 on Jan 03, 2011

I've been using powered magnesium for years, which I measured out and mixed with water or juice. This is so much easier. I'm very pleased.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer1120227 on Mar 07, 2008

I trust all NOW Products. I have found them all to be the best. I take the magnesium citrate for my heart paplations. Upon taking it for about a week they have gone away completely. I use to have them upon laying down for sleep at night and now I never have them. Magnesium is excellent for this problem and also we do not get enough magnesium in our diets here in the US any more so taking Magnesium is great for many other functions of the human body. Also, being on a fixed income the prices at Iherb are the best. Thank you IHerb.

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

Mg levels vent up with this product, not with others.

Worked for eye twitching

Posted by 4865228792590373160 on Dec 10, 2012

these work really well. I take them for an eye twitch that became chronic, spreading down my cheek and to my upper lip during stressful times. Now, about a month later, the twitching has decreased significantly. The neurologist I saw about the problem suggested a loose powder magnesium which I found inconvenient and tasted awful. I'll definitely stick with these capsules.