Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 120 Vcaps

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1945389 on Feb 11, 2011

Of ALL the products that I have taken over the years to help with eliminating waste, this is the ONLY one that has worked. So many of the other products ended up with questionable reviews as time went on, which caused me to worry that I had caused permenant damage to my system. I have no fears with this product. I also began sleeping better after taking Mag-Cal.

Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008

I open the caps and mix with milk or juice for my kids to drink. Keeps them regular and boosts their immune system as well. Our family practitioner said it helps with sleep and to take it at night.

Excellent magnesium product

Posted by Reviewer3295318 on Jan 03, 2010

After 7 months of Now Foods, magnesium Citrate Caps I feel better, sleep better and no longer experience sporadic leg cramps at night.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Jun 18, 2009

I take this for extreme muscle pain and tension and it works great. It also works for bowel pain.

Helps with leg cramps, suitable for vegans

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Jul 07, 2015

I really like Now Foods, they make good products for an affordable price. Their magnesium citrate really helps me with muscle pain from fibromyalgia, and at very high doses (3-4 grams) it works well as a safe laxative. Please ignore the one-star review at the top of the page. There are lots of things that can be used as effective toilet cleaners that are safe to consume - vinegar and bicarb come to mind. If citric acid was dangerous, then none of us would eat oranges, lemons and grapefruit, blueberries, tomatoes or pineapple. Magnesium citrate is perfectly safe, and studies have shown that it's one of the most bio-available form of magnesium (the other is magnesium gluconate). It's also been shown to help prevent the formation of kidney stones. Magnesium citrate is both affordable and well absorbed, which makes it an excellent way to take magnesium if you require supplementation.