Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3138779 on Jan 03, 2011

I've been using powered magnesium for years, which I measured out and mixed with water or juice. This is so much easier. I'm very pleased.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Mar 19, 2008

A great source of magnesium at an affordable price..

Mg citrate

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Jul 04, 2008

/s many companies make this in tablet form. Now foods make it in capsule form. Excellent

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

Mg levels vent up with this product, not with others.

Worked for eye twitching

Posted by 4865228792590373160 on Dec 10, 2012

these work really well. I take them for an eye twitch that became chronic, spreading down my cheek and to my upper lip during stressful times. Now, about a month later, the twitching has decreased significantly. The neurologist I saw about the problem suggested a loose powder magnesium which I found inconvenient and tasted awful. I'll definitely stick with these capsules.

Now Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Dec 13, 2012

A very absorb-able form of magnesium. Everybody needs MUCH more magnesium in their diet including vegetarians.

I sleep long and deep

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

Whenever I take one of these caps before dinner, they make me sleep very deep and long, like a small child.

Good product

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

Most of us are deficient in magnesium. I read about magnesium citrate in "The Magnesium Miracle", by Dr. Carolyn Dean. Magnesium oil is more easily absorbed by the body, but this product is not as messy.

Works well.

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 28, 2010

My husband says these are helping him with nightime muscle spasms as well as reducing the constipation which he has due to taking pain medication. He takes this in addition to a psyllium fiber drink and herbal lower bowel cleanser - Super Cleanse.

good clean product

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on May 27, 2010

Helps both my husband and me to sleep better.