Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1913769 on Jun 18, 2010

This product, along with psyllium capsules, has worked wonders for my regularity. I take one in the morning and one in the evening and find that this is the correct dose for me.

Very Moving

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Apr 07, 2010

This magnesium is one of the best absorbed and is great if you tend towards constipation.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer1120227 on Mar 07, 2008

I trust all NOW Products. I have found them all to be the best. I take the magnesium citrate for my heart paplations. Upon taking it for about a week they have gone away completely. I use to have them upon laying down for sleep at night and now I never have them. Magnesium is excellent for this problem and also we do not get enough magnesium in our diets here in the US any more so taking Magnesium is great for many other functions of the human body. Also, being on a fixed income the prices at Iherb are the best. Thank you IHerb.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT PRICE!!

Posted by Reviewer1910865 on Mar 14, 2009

I used to buy these at the health food store at almost twice the price!! Now I order them through IHerb.com, and even with shipping/handling, it still is cheaper than the health food store.

Excellent supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Nov 21, 2011

Although capsules are large, they are easy to swallow. I take one in the morning and two at night and feel sure it is helping my muscle spasms and I also sleep better. Not lying awake for so long.

Good form of Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Jul 06, 2011

I have been taking this a long time and feel that it is a very good product at a good price.

The better kind of magnesium to take, and easy to swallow; I will be ordering them again

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Jan 17, 2016

I'd been taking magnesium oxide, until a physical therapist who was also knowledgeable about supplements recommended I switch to magnesium citrate, which is much more absorbable and easier on the stomach, just like calcium citrate (which I've been talking for years) is the recommended form of calcium -- not calcium carbonate. Again, this is not a megadose supplement, and the capsules, though large, are well-coated and easy to swallow individually. And the only three inactive ingredients (including the capsule container) are all from non animal sources. I'll be ordering this again too. toothpaste, m

Good inexpensive

Posted by 5097837852410615234 on May 26, 2015

It is very effective and much better absorbed than magnesiumoxide, easy on the stomach and easy to take. I don't have the leg cramps at night when I take product. The best I can find uptill now for a nice price.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2857889 on Dec 03, 2014

These have really helped in controlling my migraine headaches. They come less frequently and don't last as long as they used to.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1325054 on Jul 15, 2009

I like the capsule and its not too big. Take this to help you sleep and lower your blood pressure