Good

Posted by Reviewer1325054 on Jul 15, 2009

I like the capsule and its not too big. Take this to help you sleep and lower your blood pressure

It does the trick!

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Nov 07, 2013

Good value for money. I take 1 in the morning and 1 before bed, and since taking this magnesium I have become regular and sleep really well, like never before. Highly recommended

Good inexpensive

Posted by 5097837852410615234 on May 26, 2015

It is very effective and much better absorbed than magnesiumoxide, easy on the stomach and easy to take. I don't have the leg cramps at night when I take product. The best I can find uptill now for a nice price.

GREAT PRODUCT FOR RESTORING PH BALANCE!

Posted by Reviewer2261382 on Feb 05, 2010

GREAT PRODUCT FOR RESTORING PH BALANCE AND REPLACING MAGNESIUM FOR HEART FUNCTION! BEST PRICE WITH EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER!

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Aug 11, 2015

This is supposed to be one of the most efficient type of magnesium. I use it after workout, dance and other muscle activities and haven't been experiencing muscle pain on the next day. I am very satisfied with it. It also doesn't disturb my stomach.

I have no words to explain this

Posted by 5199175693819634756 on Sep 06, 2013

I thought it was a joke the lack of Magnesium in our bodies nowadays, but after using it for a month I have to say that it's unbelievable the way your body can recover when you get the right elements and in this case, Magnesium seems to be the key one :)

Works well.

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 28, 2010

My husband says these are helping him with nightime muscle spasms as well as reducing the constipation which he has due to taking pain medication. He takes this in addition to a psyllium fiber drink and herbal lower bowel cleanser - Super Cleanse.

good clean product

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on May 27, 2010

Helps both my husband and me to sleep better.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT PRICE!!

Posted by Reviewer1910865 on Mar 14, 2009

I used to buy these at the health food store at almost twice the price!! Now I order them through IHerb.com, and even with shipping/handling, it still is cheaper than the health food store.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1913769 on Jun 18, 2010

This product, along with psyllium capsules, has worked wonders for my regularity. I take one in the morning and one in the evening and find that this is the correct dose for me.