EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT PRICE!!

Posted by Reviewer1910865 on Mar 14, 2009

I used to buy these at the health food store at almost twice the price!! Now I order them through IHerb.com, and even with shipping/handling, it still is cheaper than the health food store.

Very Moving

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Apr 07, 2010

This magnesium is one of the best absorbed and is great if you tend towards constipation.

Good form of Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Jul 06, 2011

I have been taking this a long time and feel that it is a very good product at a good price.

Not a day without magnesium

Posted by kar-ma on Jun 13, 2014

If you doubt the benefits of magnesium, all you have to do is to google. I did. And in a citrate form magnesium absorbs the best. Have recommended magnesium citrate to all of my friends and fellow workers.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

I've tried a few different brands and compounds of magnesium supplements, and this one seems to cause me the least gastric upset per elemental magnesium equivalent. I'm sure this will vary from person to person, but it works well for me.

Excellent

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

This really helps my sleep problems. I take one capsule at bedtime and it makes me nod off in no time. I prefer it to other brands as there is no stomach discomfort and I don't experience any nausea.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Mar 19, 2008

A great source of magnesium at an affordable price..

Magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2930767 on Nov 02, 2008

Very dissapointed with loose powder, tasting awfully, in the container. The unpleasant powder covers every tablet and it's impossible not to feel it. I have ordered this product twice and the problem continues.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3067648 on Apr 21, 2008

As usual, NOW gives another great value! I take these to sleep and to keep body functioning better. Is doing the trick!

I love these caps

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

These capsules are easy to take. They help me with muscle cramps, digestion and helps me get to sleep! I really notice when I stop taking magnesium. These are great value too! Please tick yes if my review has been helpful for you :)