Good form of Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Jul 06, 2011

I have been taking this a long time and feel that it is a very good product at a good price.

Very Moving

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Apr 07, 2010

This magnesium is one of the best absorbed and is great if you tend towards constipation.

Better Night Rest

Posted by Reviewer1396352 on Nov 05, 2010

I take just one 160mg Magnesium Citrate capsule (don't want to get the laxative effect) about 1 hr before bed, and wake up next morning with clear mind and a good disposition to start the day. To me this is an indication that the citrate form of magnesium is well absorbed. Good Now Foods product.

Excellent

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

This really helps my sleep problems. I take one capsule at bedtime and it makes me nod off in no time. I prefer it to other brands as there is no stomach discomfort and I don't experience any nausea.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Mar 19, 2008

A great source of magnesium at an affordable price..

Magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2930767 on Nov 02, 2008

Very dissapointed with loose powder, tasting awfully, in the container. The unpleasant powder covers every tablet and it's impossible not to feel it. I have ordered this product twice and the problem continues.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3067648 on Apr 21, 2008

As usual, NOW gives another great value! I take these to sleep and to keep body functioning better. Is doing the trick!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Mar 08, 2012

Magnesium citrate works for me better more from other kinds of magnesium. Calming effect, helps at badtime.

Used for hair growth

Posted by 4878911675755832249 on Dec 12, 2015

After I consulted my nutritionist about something help to grow hair fast, she recommended using Mg, I used it before one month and I really touch the difference. I recommend it but of course after you ask your doctor or nutritionist.

Not a day without magnesium

Posted by kar-ma on Jun 13, 2014

If you doubt the benefits of magnesium, all you have to do is to google. I did. And in a citrate form magnesium absorbs the best. Have recommended magnesium citrate to all of my friends and fellow workers.