This stuff works, but the gel tabs are large...

Posted by 5295718723596763766 on Sep 08, 2015

I had been taking 1000 mg of Magnesium a day for years but really didn't notice the benefits. That was because I was taking magnesium oxide - one of the least bio-available forms. I have Hashimoto's and with that, chronic constipation. I just started taking the Now mag citrate and it has made all the difference for me. I am finally starting to feel the benefits of not just the citrate, but also the glycinate and malate. My rating is 4 stars only because the softgels are huge (but I can get them down and they don't stick in my throat). As far as effectiveness goes, this product is a 5 and I will purchase again.

Good Product

Posted by 5221590492982762823 on Dec 02, 2014

Good absorbable form of Magnesium, helps us feel better in general and easier muscle recovery after gym workout.

Inice supplement t for your body

Posted by 5284848660357476198 on Sep 02, 2014

This helps me avoid leg cramps at night !

Good value for money

Posted by 5700043229163978487 on May 26, 2014

I like the fact that it contains glycinate and malate. However it hasn't helped my constipation as much as I'd hoped.

big one

Posted by 5488881324633768672 on Dec 01, 2013

huge softgel

good

Posted by Reviewer1626315 on Aug 12, 2013

i`m satisfied with the product

Works for constipation

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Jul 20, 2012

I bought this form of magnesium for my constipation problems and it works well. I take 3-4 a day.

Now foods

Posted by Reviewer2196636 on Mar 25, 2011

A very good product for the price. I am still researching the company. I'm very picky about my supplements and I will be calling or writing to the company to do research and will update later. You need magnesium next only to water. You need magnesium more than calcium. This supplement has stopped my heart palpatations and I don't take blood pressure medication any more. Oh my -- will the FDA come after me now!