10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3065859 on Sep 02, 2008

I would rather have caps not tabs

Not Noticed Any Changes

Posted by Reviewer2415662 on Dec 12, 2010

i took this for possible help with migraines, sleeping and muscle pain, energy etc due to CFS, but have not noticed any changes. It did give me a feeling of acid indigestion if I took it on an empty stomach.

Now Foods Mag

Posted by Reviewer1184877 on Sep 06, 2011

Only makes my stomach hurt but still leaving magnesium deficient. Would not recommend.

calcium missing

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 18, 2014

I am a big fan of magnesium, and consider it important next to water. However, this type of magnesium, the citrate form, turned out to be very bad for my teeth, as my gums have begun receding rapidly (within a couple of months, the period of time I had used this magnesium), and my teeth begun to decay. Then I've read that the citric acid (in calcium, magnesium products and citrus fruits)binds with the calcium in the saliva, and also draws out the calcium from the teeth, making them weak and prone to decay. I wish I had known this earlier, since now all I can do is repair the damaged teeth, but can never have the perfect teeth I used to have. Not only is the citrate form bad, but the ratio of calcium to magnesium (malate, chelate, chloride) must be set right.

Extreme large tablets!!

Posted by 5037298927124328070 on Apr 28, 2014

Those tablets are so large that its really scary to swallow them! And I have no problems at all normally with swallowing tablets of normal size. Even my boyfriend think they are really huge. But except from this I think the product is great. I will not buy those again because of the huge size.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »