Stay at home Mom

Posted by Reviewer2278225 on Oct 03, 2008

These are OK. They do their job...I sleep great...However they are a little hard to go down.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1960936 on May 31, 2009

Would give a perfect score if the pills were capsules because they would be easier to swallow

Caused loose bowel movements.

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Feb 08, 2011

Gave me loose bowel movements taking only 400mg a day. I helped me sleep a little but was not worth nutrient loss from the loose bowls. Will be buying Magnesium Glycinate next time. The citrate form may be good for some people but definitely not for me.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

This product makes me sleep very well and helps with my bones health

not the best formulation

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

You should always take mg citrate with a full glass of water on an empty stomach to prevent side effects. I haven't ordered again for a magnesium supplement, as this one makes my stomach play up and I don't need the added regularity, you'd be better off getting a different blend for best absorbtion also, some great info about mg here: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Mar 30, 2014

This was recommended by Dr. Oz for pain but my stomach couldn't take it, not even one with food. I was nauseated and had acid reflux so I guess it's not for me but if you have chronic pain and a strong stomach it might just work for you.

tablets are huge

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Nov 10, 2014

I am surprised that nobody here has commented on the size of the tablets, they are suitable for a horse's throat I almost choked what a horrendous experience they don't even disolve easily I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, I purchased the powder form and I am very happy with it.

Magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 19, 2015

Cheap basic product but the size of the tablet was big. It was not easy to swallow

Bought for daughter

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Oct 20, 2013

Bought these for my daughter . She hasn't made any comment. Hasn't complained either . She does say she likes Now foods products generally.

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3120418 on Oct 30, 2013

Usually I don't have such problems, but my stomach was a little bit upset after using this product...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »