Magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 19, 2015

Cheap basic product but the size of the tablet was big. It was not easy to swallow

tablets are huge

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Nov 10, 2014

I am surprised that nobody here has commented on the size of the tablets, they are suitable for a horse's throat I almost choked what a horrendous experience they don't even disolve easily I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, I purchased the powder form and I am very happy with it.

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Mar 30, 2014

This was recommended by Dr. Oz for pain but my stomach couldn't take it, not even one with food. I was nauseated and had acid reflux so I guess it's not for me but if you have chronic pain and a strong stomach it might just work for you.

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3120418 on Oct 30, 2013

Usually I don't have such problems, but my stomach was a little bit upset after using this product...

Bought for daughter

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Oct 20, 2013

Bought these for my daughter . She hasn't made any comment. Hasn't complained either . She does say she likes Now foods products generally.

not the best formulation

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

You should always take mg citrate with a full glass of water on an empty stomach to prevent side effects. I haven't ordered again for a magnesium supplement, as this one makes my stomach play up and I don't need the added regularity, you'd be better off getting a different blend for best absorbtion also, some great info about mg here: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

Posted by Reviewer2703377 on Feb 11, 2012

-Could be stronger!

Don't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Jan 24, 2012

It is hard to evaluate this product after such a short time.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2388887 on Nov 22, 2011

It´s ok

Not helpful for me personally

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Nov 01, 2011

I took this supplement for about a year to see if it would help with my mild high blood pressure. It had no measurable effect. Probably a fine product, but did not help me personally.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »