Stay at home Mom

Posted by Reviewer2278225 on Oct 03, 2008

These are OK. They do their job...I sleep great...However they are a little hard to go down.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1960936 on May 31, 2009

Would give a perfect score if the pills were capsules because they would be easier to swallow

Caused loose bowel movements.

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Feb 08, 2011

Gave me loose bowel movements taking only 400mg a day. I helped me sleep a little but was not worth nutrient loss from the loose bowls. Will be buying Magnesium Glycinate next time. The citrate form may be good for some people but definitely not for me.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

This product makes me sleep very well and helps with my bones health

not the best formulation

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

You should always take mg citrate with a full glass of water on an empty stomach to prevent side effects. I haven't ordered again for a magnesium supplement, as this one makes my stomach play up and I don't need the added regularity, you'd be better off getting a different blend for best absorbtion also, some great info about mg here: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Mar 30, 2014

This was recommended by Dr. Oz for pain but my stomach couldn't take it, not even one with food. I was nauseated and had acid reflux so I guess it's not for me but if you have chronic pain and a strong stomach it might just work for you.

tablets are huge

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Nov 10, 2014

I am surprised that nobody here has commented on the size of the tablets, they are suitable for a horse's throat I almost choked what a horrendous experience they don't even disolve easily I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, I purchased the powder form and I am very happy with it.

Magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 19, 2015

Cheap basic product but the size of the tablet was big. It was not easy to swallow

New Foods Magnesium Citrate 200 mg tablet

Posted by 5748281519017407926 on Aug 08, 2016

The tablets are too large for easy swallow. There is enough tablets for a proper course of 4 months! I will buy again, when I complete the course.

Magnesium oxide is more useful for me

Posted by 5700902130384291287 on Sep 18, 2016

Have read some reviews and research suggesting that Magnesium Citrade is a more useful/potent form of magnesium. However, my muscles function more smoothly taking the Holland and Barrett ( from the UK) magnesium oxide. To each his/her own.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »