Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Sep 01, 2012

Good at removing aluminum from the body, healthy product!

good

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Jul 30, 2012

good product

Huge bottle

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on May 15, 2012

This bottle is enormous - thankfully the pills are not. Would have paid three to four times as much for a similar product in Australia. Love iHerb's rapid shipping times and reliability. Purchased on Bee Wilder's recommendation.

Price is good and citrate works well against muscle cramps

Posted by com-ko on Apr 15, 2012

I'm taking Magnesium Citrate for a couple of years now to prevent muscle cramps caused by heavy exercise. I tried magnesium oxide first, and that didn't work at all. With Magnesium Citrate i hardly ever have cramps anymore. I stopped taking this a couple of months ago and the cramping came back. So i guess I'll have to keep taking this.

Aika riittoisa

Posted by jabaaa on Apr 06, 2012

Hinta - laatusuhde kohdallaan, mitä muuta magnesiumista voi sanoa..

Good value

Posted by popopo on Apr 05, 2012

Best price/quality. Although magnesium citrate in powder works better for me.

happy muscles.

Posted by Reviewer1844385 on Apr 01, 2012

I find using these regularly helps my muscles stay loose and relaxed as my physical job usually finds me feeling quite stiff without them.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Mar 13, 2012

very good to even better price. now products are good and low price

Super product

Posted by vyzivove-doplnky on Mar 13, 2012

Thank you for the excellent product, taken regularly 3 times a day 3 tablets (total 600 mg) morning after meals along with vitamin B6.

Saves my life!

Posted by Reviewer1274257 on Feb 29, 2012

I LOVE this product. I've been battling IBS-C and this is the only product that seems to do its job. I've tried other magnesium capsules and this one from Now Foods beats them all. First off, the capsules are super easy to swallow. They are smooth, not chalky and huge like other ones (I choke half of the time trying to swallow chalky ones). I've heard that magnesium citrate is more readily absorbed in the GI tract. This seems to be true as two or three capsules a day for me does a better job than the same amount in magnesium oxide+citrate. For those of you who are suffering from IBS related constipation or just bowel irregularites in general, try this one out! I find it's very cost affordable when purchased through iHerb. Will continue buying it again and again!