my magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3298459 on Nov 22, 2008

This is really my favorit magnesium product. I take it because I suffer from mild muscle-cramps all over my body. It was adviced to me by a homeopathic dokter. It gets rid of 80% of my cramps. It took 2-3 weeks to work, but when I stop taking it, the cramps and twitches come back.

If it was a Good-Time Release, I'd give it 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

NEVER take "Magnesium Oxide" --- The body can't absorb it!! "NOW is a good company.

Not as effective anymore

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Mar 12, 2016

I've been taking magnesium citrate daily for 7 years for help with benign palpitations and perimenopause. I've taken this Now brand in the past and it was fine, but I usually take the Solgar - it seems better quality to me. Based on all the good reviews, I bought this big bottle and have been diligently trying to get through it for the past couple months, but all my old symptoms came raging back. I think I heard Now changed their source on this one, don't know if that's true. But I've gone back to the Solgar and have had immediate relief. Will not buy this one again.

Great Value & Product

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 02, 2015

This product has magnesium stearate in it which is toxic. It breaks down cell membrane integrity as well as is harmful to your immune system.

Roger Trudell

Posted by Reviewer1906641 on Apr 12, 2008

Made a big difference in my ability to sleep, while calming the Restless Leg syndrome symptoms.

For better sleep

Posted by Reviewer1094482 on Mar 28, 2008

I take this and 200mg vit E to help avoid night-time Restless Leg Syndrome.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2374726 on Jul 25, 2010

this product is very good for restless legs and leg aches, it has fixed all my problems so I continue to take it so I get a good nights sleep.

We are all Magnesium deficient

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jun 14, 2011

Since I started taking this Magnesium many of my complaints have abated; restless leg, heart flutters, night time hot sweats, even constipation. Recommend especially to post menopausal women.

This used to be my favorite magnesium

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

This brand of magnesium is great and the citrate form is good. I still buy this, mostly for my dad because it helps keep him 'regular'. I think he takes two a day. I'm not sure, but I think its also good for his heart. I used to take this one too, but now I take the glycinate form, which is slightly better absorbed, less likely to cause bowel issues, but for someone whocould use a little loosening up, this is perfect. Magnesium is calming, relaxing and good for muscles aches and pains.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

I believe the tablets work better than the capsules. My daughter takes 2 at night for sleep and to help with spasticity.