Great

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jan 15, 2008

I read somewhere that most adults are deficient in magnesium. If you get leg cramps, this will fix it.

my magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3298459 on Nov 22, 2008

This is really my favorit magnesium product. I take it because I suffer from mild muscle-cramps all over my body. It was adviced to me by a homeopathic dokter. It gets rid of 80% of my cramps. It took 2-3 weeks to work, but when I stop taking it, the cramps and twitches come back.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2207331 on Jun 30, 2011

The Citrate radical makes the difference. Lower leg paraesthesiae, radiculopathy or peripheral neuropathy, who knows, who cares, this preparation has, incombination with Cinnamon Bark and Benfotiamine given me renewed hope that I can reverse a lower leg problem that was bringing my active life to an end. I suffered spinal vertebrae compression fractures in Rodeo and on war service when younger and had almost given up when I read an article that I now believe gave me back my old get-up-and-go.

Nice, but too big dose, and hard to split

Posted by Reviewer2626535 on Jun 25, 2010

Nice, but it is a too big dose, because it loosen the stools too much. It is hard to split, because when I take a half by splitting, it scratches the throat as it goes down, and so I chew it, but then my throat soar too, I am not sure it is because of that, but I am starting to suspect that this stuff is abrasive to the throat. Would have been better for me to get 100mg pills.

Great Value & Product

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 02, 2015

This product has magnesium stearate in it which is toxic. It breaks down cell membrane integrity as well as is harmful to your immune system.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2374726 on Jul 25, 2010

this product is very good for restless legs and leg aches, it has fixed all my problems so I continue to take it so I get a good nights sleep.

Good value!

Posted by Reviewer2667839 on Mar 10, 2010

I could not find Mg Citrate in tablet form at any drug store where I live-- only the liquid. The tablets are coated for easy ingestion and the large bottle is quite a good value for money. I would purchase these again.

Magnesium citrate tablets

Posted by Reviewer2878292 on Nov 04, 2008

This has been a more bioavailable form of magnesium for my husband, as opposed to the oxide form which can cause diarrhea because of it's poor absorption level. He uses it with coral calcium capsules to get a good balance of minerals.

For better sleep

Posted by Reviewer1094482 on Mar 28, 2008

I take this and 200mg vit E to help avoid night-time Restless Leg Syndrome.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

I believe the tablets work better than the capsules. My daughter takes 2 at night for sleep and to help with spasticity.