Price is good and citrate works well against muscle cramps

Posted by com-ko on Apr 15, 2012

I'm taking Magnesium Citrate for a couple of years now to prevent muscle cramps caused by heavy exercise. I tried magnesium oxide first, and that didn't work at all. With Magnesium Citrate i hardly ever have cramps anymore. I stopped taking this a couple of months ago and the cramping came back. So i guess I'll have to keep taking this.

I feel more energized

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

I've been using this for a month right now and I do feel more energized than before. I have been taking 1 tablet twice daily (i.e. 1 tablet in the morning and 1 in the evening) and particularly after food. I have noticed that if I take the tablet before eating, this product tends to give me a laxative effect. The effect is even stonger if I happen to take 2 tablet at once but after using this product for a longer period of time, it seems that my body is getting used to it and I don't experience this effect that often anymore.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Sep 01, 2012

Good at removing aluminum from the body, healthy product!

A very good magnesium product, but ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... this might be a little too much for your stomach, I know many who get a diarrhea from magnesium citrate - and for them the magnesium _taurate_ version suits better, which unfortunately costs much more (and there is only one of those products here on iHerb). The basic magnesium oxide version is the best for your stomach, but unfortunately otherwise (nutrition-wise and absorb-wise) the worst of these three. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

good price

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 26, 2015

Affordable, though not the best out there, as they still use magnesium stearate. Useful for constipation, and relaxation.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1336201 on Mar 16, 2010

I've eaten one of these every night for a week and I'm still alive.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

This product makes me sleep very well and helps with my bones health

Caused loose bowel movements.

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Feb 08, 2011

Gave me loose bowel movements taking only 400mg a day. I helped me sleep a little but was not worth nutrient loss from the loose bowls. Will be buying Magnesium Glycinate next time. The citrate form may be good for some people but definitely not for me.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1960936 on May 31, 2009

Would give a perfect score if the pills were capsules because they would be easier to swallow

Stay at home Mom

Posted by Reviewer2278225 on Oct 03, 2008

These are OK. They do their job...I sleep great...However they are a little hard to go down.