Helpfull for sleep & anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

Very good product. I take 600 mg a day for anxiety in the morning, midday and before sleep and I think it really helps. I fall asleep easier then before, have good night sleep and my mood is much better mow. I take magnesium citrate along with B6, omega 3, rhodiola rosea and inositol.

good for everything

Posted by Reviewer2047688 on Jan 27, 2013

I've been trying to increase my magnesium intake for the last couple of weeks. This product seems to be very well absorbed at 2 per day - more than that and it gives me diarrhea. My menstrual cycle arrived unannounced this month (ie no spotting or cramping beforehand, and not a single cramp during) however I found myself feeling quite angry/anxious, which unfortunately for me (and my family) is quite normal. I've strangely been able to increase my dosage to 7 per day during my period, and no sign at all of loose stools, and my anger/anxiety has calmed a bit. I dont know if this is going to have the same effect next month, but I'm going to keep going at this level and hope so. I mainly started magnesium to try to alleviate bad lower back pain, so will report back if/when I have any success.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2009

I take two tablets right before bed, and it really helps me sleep well, and calms me down.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1336201 on Mar 16, 2010

I've eaten one of these every night for a week and I'm still alive.

A very good magnesium product, but ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... this might be a little too much for your stomach, I know many who get a diarrhea from magnesium citrate - and for them the magnesium _taurate_ version suits better, which unfortunately costs much more (and there is only one of those products here on iHerb). The basic magnesium oxide version is the best for your stomach, but unfortunately otherwise (nutrition-wise and absorb-wise) the worst of these three. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

I feel more energized

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

I've been using this for a month right now and I do feel more energized than before. I have been taking 1 tablet twice daily (i.e. 1 tablet in the morning and 1 in the evening) and particularly after food. I have noticed that if I take the tablet before eating, this product tends to give me a laxative effect. The effect is even stonger if I happen to take 2 tablet at once but after using this product for a longer period of time, it seems that my body is getting used to it and I don't experience this effect that often anymore.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Sep 01, 2012

Good at removing aluminum from the body, healthy product!

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

This product makes me sleep very well and helps with my bones health

not the best formulation

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

You should always take mg citrate with a full glass of water on an empty stomach to prevent side effects. I haven't ordered again for a magnesium supplement, as this one makes my stomach play up and I don't need the added regularity, you'd be better off getting a different blend for best absorbtion also, some great info about mg here: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Mar 30, 2014

This was recommended by Dr. Oz for pain but my stomach couldn't take it, not even one with food. I was nauseated and had acid reflux so I guess it's not for me but if you have chronic pain and a strong stomach it might just work for you.