not the best formulation

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

You should always take mg citrate with a full glass of water on an empty stomach to prevent side effects. I haven't ordered again for a magnesium supplement, as this one makes my stomach play up and I don't need the added regularity, you'd be better off getting a different blend for best absorbtion also, some great info about mg here: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Mar 30, 2014

This was recommended by Dr. Oz for pain but my stomach couldn't take it, not even one with food. I was nauseated and had acid reflux so I guess it's not for me but if you have chronic pain and a strong stomach it might just work for you.

Now Foods Mag

Posted by Reviewer1184877 on Sep 06, 2011

Only makes my stomach hurt but still leaving magnesium deficient. Would not recommend.

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3065859 on Sep 02, 2008

I would rather have caps not tabs

Not Noticed Any Changes

Posted by Reviewer2415662 on Dec 12, 2010

i took this for possible help with migraines, sleeping and muscle pain, energy etc due to CFS, but have not noticed any changes. It did give me a feeling of acid indigestion if I took it on an empty stomach.

chalky tablets

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Dec 20, 2007

chalky tablets

Not as effective anymore

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Mar 12, 2016

I've been taking magnesium citrate daily for 7 years for help with benign palpitations and perimenopause. I've taken this Now brand in the past and it was fine, but I usually take the Solgar - it seems better quality to me. Based on all the good reviews, I bought this big bottle and have been diligently trying to get through it for the past couple months, but all my old symptoms came raging back. I think I heard Now changed their source on this one, don't know if that's true. But I've gone back to the Solgar and have had immediate relief. Will not buy this one again.

Great Tablets

Posted by 4796593497150031888 on May 23, 2016

These tablets are great and easy to take.

very good product

Posted by 5252883441086900172 on May 27, 2016

very good product

I like it!

Posted by 5701862185325833322 on May 29, 2016

I like to use different magnesium products! That means I change them!