Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2280849 on Nov 16, 2010

This type of magnesium was recommended by my nutritionist and I also read good things about getting enough magnesium from Dr. Carolyn Dean's book "The Magnesium Miracle.

Recommended by Chiropractor

Posted by Reviewer2840702 on Sep 19, 2010

My chiropractor recommended this for general muscle aches, not associated to arthritis. I take 1/2 tablet 2-3 times daily. It really works well. Cannot take a full tablet because it gives me a mild headache. But the 1/2 tabs do ok so have saved money by that dosing routine. My husbanc is now using it also.

Now Foods Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Dec 22, 2010

I have bought this item for ages because it's the best I've found.

Highly recommended for everyone!

Posted by 5615667700395049535 on May 21, 2015

I take these for my CFS/ME. About one week after taking 3 tablets daily I noticed a significant reduction in all pain, improved sleep quality, no more muscle twitching or cramping. It's now been one month after taking these, and I still have all of the improvements, with zero side effects. I will continue taking these tablets, probably forever. Because it's incredibly hard to get the necessary magnesium only with food. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially people with muscle/joint pain, or poor sleep quality.

pretty good but some down sides

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

it's good value and one of the better forms of mag, altho at 3 servings a day I got loose stools. 1 serving a day is the max my body can take. If you've got a sensitive GI tract you're probably better off with mag oil or mag glycinate

unsure if this is effective at 2 a day

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Sep 01, 2011

I have compared this product with NOW magnesium caps(400 mg) and with Natural Vitality Natural Calm magnesium drink, and it does not seem to have an effect at 2 tabs a day. Possibly at a higher dosage it would, but I am comparing the three to find the most cost effective solution. I need to take this for benign tremors.

helps keep muscles relaxed

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Oct 12, 2010

Using this I no longer suffer from restless leg syndrome.

Jumpy legs, at a stand still

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Dec 28, 2009

Bought to help jumpy legs, so good to see mag in more economical packages.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Mar 23, 2010

This helps me with my fibromyalgia pain and PMS symptoms. A true blessing for me and cheap too.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3311869 on Nov 18, 2008

This form of Magnesium seems to be gentler on my digestive tract than the oxide form.