It has Calcium Carbonate!

Posted by Reviewer1911078 on Nov 07, 2010

I've been using this supplement for years now, and I just noticed that it has calcium carbonate in it. I know for certain that this was not the case some time ago. I'm disappointed that NOW would change the supplement without mentioning it on the face of the label.

Now Foods Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Dec 22, 2010

I have bought this item for ages because it's the best I've found.

Recommended by Chiropractor

Posted by Reviewer2840702 on Sep 19, 2010

My chiropractor recommended this for general muscle aches, not associated to arthritis. I take 1/2 tablet 2-3 times daily. It really works well. Cannot take a full tablet because it gives me a mild headache. But the 1/2 tabs do ok so have saved money by that dosing routine. My husbanc is now using it also.

Highly recommended for everyone!

Posted by 5615667700395049535 on May 21, 2015

I take these for my CFS/ME. About one week after taking 3 tablets daily I noticed a significant reduction in all pain, improved sleep quality, no more muscle twitching or cramping. It's now been one month after taking these, and I still have all of the improvements, with zero side effects. I will continue taking these tablets, probably forever. Because it's incredibly hard to get the necessary magnesium only with food. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially people with muscle/joint pain, or poor sleep quality.

Good source of magnesium

Posted by 5450936385665030050 on Mar 07, 2015

I keep craving high in magnesium foods (i didn't do it before starting taking vitamin D, and magnesium deficiency is linked with taking high doses of vitamin D) It also upsets my stomach if i take a larger dose, so i'm not sure if my body is using it properly.

unsure if this is effective at 2 a day

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Sep 01, 2011

I have compared this product with NOW magnesium caps(400 mg) and with Natural Vitality Natural Calm magnesium drink, and it does not seem to have an effect at 2 tabs a day. Possibly at a higher dosage it would, but I am comparing the three to find the most cost effective solution. I need to take this for benign tremors.

pretty good but some down sides

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

it's good value and one of the better forms of mag, altho at 3 servings a day I got loose stools. 1 serving a day is the max my body can take. If you've got a sensitive GI tract you're probably better off with mag oil or mag glycinate

helps keep muscles relaxed

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Oct 12, 2010

Using this I no longer suffer from restless leg syndrome.

Jumpy legs, at a stand still

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Dec 28, 2009

Bought to help jumpy legs, so good to see mag in more economical packages.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Mar 23, 2010

This helps me with my fibromyalgia pain and PMS symptoms. A true blessing for me and cheap too.