Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 30, 2008

I've used different formulas of magnesium. I wanted to try the malic version because Malic Acid can chelate aluminum from the body. It's also supposed to increase energy production. Other types of magnesium make the tired, this one doesn't, so it's perfect if taken during the day. I only wish I could get a clean 200 mg elemental magnesium per pill.

Highly recommended for everyone!

Posted by 5615667700395049535 on May 21, 2015

I take these for my CFS/ME. About one week after taking 3 tablets daily I noticed a significant reduction in all pain, improved sleep quality, no more muscle twitching or cramping. It's now been one month after taking these, and I still have all of the improvements, with zero side effects. I will continue taking these tablets, probably forever. Because it's incredibly hard to get the necessary magnesium only with food. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially people with muscle/joint pain, or poor sleep quality.

Recommended by Chiropractor

Posted by Reviewer2840702 on Sep 19, 2010

My chiropractor recommended this for general muscle aches, not associated to arthritis. I take 1/2 tablet 2-3 times daily. It really works well. Cannot take a full tablet because it gives me a mild headache. But the 1/2 tabs do ok so have saved money by that dosing routine. My husbanc is now using it also.

Now Foods Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Dec 22, 2010

I have bought this item for ages because it's the best I've found.

Good source of magnesium

Posted by 5450936385665030050 on Mar 07, 2015

I keep craving high in magnesium foods (i didn't do it before starting taking vitamin D, and magnesium deficiency is linked with taking high doses of vitamin D) It also upsets my stomach if i take a larger dose, so i'm not sure if my body is using it properly.

pretty good but some down sides

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

it's good value and one of the better forms of mag, altho at 3 servings a day I got loose stools. 1 serving a day is the max my body can take. If you've got a sensitive GI tract you're probably better off with mag oil or mag glycinate

unsure if this is effective at 2 a day

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Sep 01, 2011

I have compared this product with NOW magnesium caps(400 mg) and with Natural Vitality Natural Calm magnesium drink, and it does not seem to have an effect at 2 tabs a day. Possibly at a higher dosage it would, but I am comparing the three to find the most cost effective solution. I need to take this for benign tremors.

Jumpy legs, at a stand still

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Dec 28, 2009

Bought to help jumpy legs, so good to see mag in more economical packages.

helps keep muscles relaxed

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Oct 12, 2010

Using this I no longer suffer from restless leg syndrome.

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Feb 01, 2015

Good, because it contains calcium (albeit not an ideal kind of calcium) to balance the magnesium. Recommended kind for endometriosis.