good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Feb 01, 2015

Good, because it contains calcium (albeit not an ideal kind of calcium) to balance the magnesium. Recommended kind for endometriosis.

Muscle pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1193489 on Nov 02, 2009

The effects are subtle but for fibromyalgia muscle pain these seem to provide some benefit. I used to take three a day at mealtimes but I got a laxative side-effect, so now I take just one at night. It seems to help me sleep.

Comes well recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2016344 on Jul 27, 2009

I read several customer reviews. People said their fibromyalgia pain was lessened by the malate. I like the product and need magnesium to take with my calcium.

Good source of magnesium

Posted by 5450936385665030050 on Mar 07, 2015

I keep craving high in magnesium foods (i didn't do it before starting taking vitamin D, and magnesium deficiency is linked with taking high doses of vitamin D) It also upsets my stomach if i take a larger dose, so i'm not sure if my body is using it properly.

Magnesium supplements

Posted by Reviewer1163696 on Jan 03, 2012

I have learned to recognize the life saving benefits of magnesium as an ICU/OPEN HEART/EMERGENCY nurse. Magnesium has become a very important supplement during the killer rhythm, ventricular fibrillation, among the most important are also, eclampsia, headache including migraines

Great!

Posted by 4998708870538378553 on May 26, 2015

Great!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2234652 on Sep 28, 2011

magnesium every one needs every day, and magnesium malate helps when you are dieeting, more energy

Now Foods, Magnesium Malate, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2719643 on Dec 22, 2008

I have a rare muscle disorder and the malate version of magnesium really seems to help with easing of the muscle spasms that come with it. I have only used the NOW brand of Malate so I can't compare it to other formulations.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1786460 on Jan 25, 2008

The service was awesome, but the product sucked and did not help me at all. It was recommended by my doctor for my Fibromyalgia to relieve muscle spasms. Yeah right, it made them worse!

Cheap

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 25, 2009

This is one of the best froms of magnesium i have tried, really good value for money on this one.