Now Foods, Magnesium Malate, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2719643 on Dec 22, 2008

I have a rare muscle disorder and the malate version of magnesium really seems to help with easing of the muscle spasms that come with it. I have only used the NOW brand of Malate so I can't compare it to other formulations.

hmm

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 22, 2016

My trainer got me to take ridiculously expensive magnesium for a while. So I switched to this. I normally can swallow large pills, but find this a bit difficult to swallow. Also I find it hard to take so many variety of supplements. I don't particularly see the effect of taking magnesium. So I decided that I can get it through taking bath (I do almost daily) with Dead Sea salt which contains high magnesium. I also experimented with adding essential and carrier oils to make small batches of salt scrub and I enjoy that ritual for magnesium absorption much better

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1786460 on Jan 25, 2008

The service was awesome, but the product sucked and did not help me at all. It was recommended by my doctor for my Fibromyalgia to relieve muscle spasms. Yeah right, it made them worse!

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1872935 on Dec 26, 2007

An exceptionally good price for this excellent form of magnesium, which provides a substantial amount of elemental magnesium.

Cheap

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 25, 2009

This is one of the best froms of magnesium i have tried, really good value for money on this one.

Marina

Posted by Reviewer3063386 on Oct 26, 2009

Very good. Does not have bad taste like some others

Nice cheap effective Mg

Posted by Reviewer1641233 on Jun 01, 2009

Seems to be well absorbed without having to shell out the dosh. Take this in between meals - works much better. I take around 800mg a day along with eating cheese for calcium.

Best Magnesium, great price

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 05, 2010

I've tried many other types of magnesium and always come back to this one. It is high potency, easily absorbed, great price.

very goood!!

Posted by Reviewer2173467 on Jan 13, 2010

very goood!!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1327186 on Mar 02, 2010

very easily absorbed, does the trick