best product

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

best for all sorts of pains, including muscle soreness and head ache. can be added to face masks. using just a bit of powder on the face will help if you have an oily skin, just be sure to rub it between your fingers thinly before applying. awesome price. my all time favourite supplement.

Like a charm

Posted by 5357723657231768440 on Sep 02, 2015

Works very well for my chronic constipation. It is also quite alkalizing, i tried to mix it with citric acid like other reviewer suggested but i think it's much better on it's own as it gave me a severe diarrhea when i did the mix, in ayuverda too much vata(air) can cause imbalence in colon health. I believe it helps for food allergies aswell. Thanks iHerb, you are the best ! Please indicate if you found this review helpful thanks

Bought for my horses

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this to give to my horses, which it does work well for them but I would not recommend magnesium oxide for people because it has a low absorption and higher chance of digestive upset. Magnesium glycinate is best.

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by 5688431299396941972 on Apr 01, 2015

This powder doesn't work for me. The strange thing is that the Magnesium oxide capsules works for me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1986196 on Jan 10, 2015

Amazing intestinal cleanser and priced right. Let me put it this way. There is a product on the market that I have used called Oxy-Powder(active ingredient magnesium oxide)that does a great job of intestinal cleansing. Problem. It cost $49.99 for 120 capsules (look it up). This NOW Mag. Ox. works even better and it is $6.36 for 8 oz. at this writing. Why pay 8 times as much for Oxy-Powder when this product works even better? I mixed 2 tsp. in 8 0z. water with juice of `1/2 lemon. in magic bullet 20 sec. and drank before bed. I got up three times in the night to visit the RR. That did not happen with 7 capsules of Oxy Powder. I am writing this next morning and have had one more RR visit since arising. This product is effective and powerful. No disappointment here. 5 stars.

Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Jan 06, 2015

My body likes this form of magnesium. It also has a gentle laxative effect if you take a little more. It is very gentle.

works for constipation

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Dec 27, 2014

A fraction of the price of Colon Cleanse. Works just as well.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1927374 on Sep 24, 2014

Know how much to use Once u get it right for your body It works well

magnesium malate is better, but I also use this

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

best price / value MgO + I like have no taste

It changed my life

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Sep 09, 2014

I had been struggling to supplement magnesium for over 8 months and could not tolerate any of the aminoacid chelated forms or even sulfate (Epsom Salts). Thanks to the top reviewer of this product here on iHerb I decided to give this one a try. I have been taking 1/4 tsp of Mg oxide every night before bedtime (at least one hour away from probiotics) for a little over a month now and experienced teeth remineralization, reduced breathlessness and anxiety, no more lump in the throat, no more muscle cramps and no more frequent, high volume urination (odorless sweat is also a nice effect!). Since I am salicylate sensitive, this helps by alkalinizing my system and increasing food tolerance. I have also been using MgO + calcium carbonate in equal parts (1/8 tsp of each and a few drops of water) to brush my teeth when I can't tolerate tooth paste. I also soak in the bathtub with 1/2 cup of sodium bicarbonate for 15 minutes when the intolerances get too overwhelming. After noticing teeth remineraliatzion, I added vitamin D3 + K2 to help other possibly ongoing processes. People underestimate the need of magnesium when taking B and D vitamins and after taking antibiotics. Unfortunately this product does nothing for my chronic constipation.