Oh no!

Posted by Reviewer2673084 on Oct 27, 2014

I've been addicted since I was a kid. Now I use Malted Milk powder to keep me regular. Yes it has a health purpose. It IS mixable if you mix it with a small amount of liquid first (just like you have to treat cocoa). I put it in yoghurt drinks for lunch every day....but now it looks like this lifelong habit won't be available to me any longer:-(

Great Stuff

Posted by 5142829862771862821 on Mar 03, 2014

Thought we would try this for making malted milk shakes and boy this is wonderful malted milk.

Nice touch!

Posted by 5586553731375519695 on Dec 11, 2013

For those who want that great malted milk taste in their hot chocolate.

YUMMICIOUS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 17, 2013

I grew up loving Horlicks brand malted milk and their malted milk tablets. Then along the way, the tablets disappeared, and I outgrew Horlicks - or so I thought. Then NOW FOODS malted milk powder arrived today in the post - I ate it out of the bag with a spoon, and went to heaven! It was that yummy. I think I lost interest in Horlicks because theirs was way too sweet - Horlicks' product has 18.9g sugars per serving compared to NOW FOODS product's 12g of sugars. Ohhhh, I can't wait to make myself a malted milk drink with this yummicious product!

OMG YUM

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

I had Carnation's malted milk many years ago, and have never been able to have it where I live. This tastes awesome. But it takes quite some powder to get the rich good taste, and it is completely addictive if you like this sort of thing. A treat!

It Doesn't Get Any Better

Posted by 5244673524429098446 on Dec 04, 2012

A brief history of 'malted milk...' Malted milk, first of all, is malted barley, (barley that is allowed to partially germinate, and then is dried. This releases certain enzymes),wheat and milk solids. The grand-daddy of all malted milk was HORLICKS, started in the 19th century. The selling point for HORLICKS was that it contained WHOLE milk solids, not skim milk solids. "Inferior" malted milk skimped on ingredients (according to commercial ads) by using skim milk solids. WELL, HORLICKS now contains skim milk solids...not living up to their own original standard of excellence. NOW FOODS Malted Milk Powder contains WHOLE MILK SOLIDS. Talk about a 'comfort food...' NOW FOODS Malted milk powder is just that. Others rave about the fantastic taste...nothing truer could be said.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 11, 2012

This is such a nice drink whizzed up with rice milk or dairy milk.It's just like Horlicks in the UK.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2790425 on Jan 24, 2012

I had tried another product - only 8 ounce package and not to my liking. I will always buy your product when myu stock runs out - as I LOVE Malted Milk/ice cream shakes

For milk shakes and ice cream

Posted by RodericRinehart on Dec 16, 2011

High quality stuff from Now Foods, as usual.

Great Stuff, The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1005691 on Dec 05, 2011

We love this product and have ordered it several times. Great flavor, and it arrives so quickly.