At Last!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2477646 on Nov 27, 2009

I have been looking high and low for a malted milk product that would satisfy my search for something that I remembered from a long time ago.... The taste I wanted to re-experience was from more than 60....yes, sixty ...years ago....during the 40s....at which time I savored the Horlicks brand of malted milk tablets in both natural and chocolate flavors.... At Last, the powder I purchased from you gave me the satisfaction I yearned for..... Thank You.......and should malted milk tablets ever become available....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM......I would REALLY want to get some.

great additive

Posted by Reviewer1277592 on Sep 08, 2009

enhances cookie dough, ice cream, shakes, even spooned over cereal with nuts...will try to roll truffles in it next...

Malted Milk Heaven

Posted by Reviewer2789189 on Feb 14, 2010

This is the real deal. True rich powder malted milk in 16 ounce sealed pouches. I bought a case! It is growing near impossible to find malted milk powder anywhere these days. Unless you have a nearby Steak and Ale, you won't find a real malted milk at any restaurant today. You can only make it yourself, blending two heaping tablespoons with a cup of fresh fruit and several scoops of ice cream, and you too will end up in malted milk heaven. I've done bananas, pineapple, strawberries, or the old reliable chocolate syrup. Individual packets keep it fresh and prevent caking. Highly recommended.

malted milkshake

Posted by Reviewer1008228 on Mar 19, 2010

Malted milk powder was exactly what I needed and found impossible to find locally. It was shipped promptly in time for my Sock Hop!

Malted Milk powder

Posted by Reviewer1962434 on May 04, 2010

Product was received very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Cannot buy this in grocery stores anymore.

Malted Milk

Posted by Reviewer3308077 on Jun 10, 2010

I hadn't tasted malted milk in many years. This product lived up to my expectations, in hot milk, cold milk, shakes and muffins...

Ice Cream Shoppe Malt

Posted by Reviewer3244473 on Nov 05, 2009

Now I can have a malted milk just like the ones I had as a kid, thanks to the malted mile powder I receied from iherb.

Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1745913 on Nov 12, 2009

I needed this ingredient for a recipe - couldn't find it anywhere but here! Now, I have found other uses for it. Thanks!

Malted Milk

Posted by Reviewer1538329 on Sep 25, 2010

I was very satisfied and want to order more.

Oops.

Posted by Reviewer1930701 on Jan 03, 2011

I had ordered this item because I couldn't find it in the grocery store. After I got the package, I found it. And for much less. But that's my fault. This shipper did a great job in getting this to me and I would heartily recommend.