At Last!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2477646 on Nov 27, 2009

I have been looking high and low for a malted milk product that would satisfy my search for something that I remembered from a long time ago.... The taste I wanted to re-experience was from more than 60....yes, sixty ...years ago....during the 40s....at which time I savored the Horlicks brand of malted milk tablets in both natural and chocolate flavors.... At Last, the powder I purchased from you gave me the satisfaction I yearned for..... Thank You.......and should malted milk tablets ever become available....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM......I would REALLY want to get some.

Malted Milk Heaven

Posted by Reviewer2789189 on Feb 14, 2010

This is the real deal. True rich powder malted milk in 16 ounce sealed pouches. I bought a case! It is growing near impossible to find malted milk powder anywhere these days. Unless you have a nearby Steak and Ale, you won't find a real malted milk at any restaurant today. You can only make it yourself, blending two heaping tablespoons with a cup of fresh fruit and several scoops of ice cream, and you too will end up in malted milk heaven. I've done bananas, pineapple, strawberries, or the old reliable chocolate syrup. Individual packets keep it fresh and prevent caking. Highly recommended.

malted milkshake

Posted by Reviewer1008228 on Mar 19, 2010

Malted milk powder was exactly what I needed and found impossible to find locally. It was shipped promptly in time for my Sock Hop!

ono ono

Posted by Reviewer1732936 on Sep 12, 2011

just what i wanted taste like the old days. mahalo

prodocut satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2954450 on Sep 28, 2011

very satisfied

Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Oct 17, 2011

This tastes great, much better than Ovaltine.

Very Hapy :)

Posted by Reviewer3078962 on Oct 25, 2011

I ordered this on a monday and got it on a thursday, so it came quite fast. I got this so i could make homemade malts, and they taste great. Very happy with the product because now I can make great-tasting malts right at home!!!

just what you want

Posted by Reviewer2463268 on Nov 25, 2011

If you know how good malt taste, you won't be disappointed. Good with a mocha,or just hot chocolate. This is my second order,of many.

Great Stuff, The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1005691 on Dec 05, 2011

We love this product and have ordered it several times. Great flavor, and it arrives so quickly.

For milk shakes and ice cream

Posted by RodericRinehart on Dec 16, 2011

High quality stuff from Now Foods, as usual.