Excellent service/product

Posted by Reviewer1874097 on Sep 01, 2011

Thank you for rushing my order to me so quickly, as well as for providing a hard-to-find product. My order arrived in perfect condition and the price was right!

Old standby found again

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

good for so many things, add to other preps to enhance flavor or just enjoy as a beverage.

Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1618853 on Jul 22, 2011

My daughter and I both LOVE your malted mild powder for shakes (and from the spoon). We had gotten some really yummy malted milk powder in England (pricey though) and this is as good or better. We'll be ordering again!

Great Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1719214 on Jun 16, 2011

I really love the malted milk powder I ordered from iherb.com It was fast and easy, and just what I was looking for! thanks, again so much!

Health food now tastes like splurge dessert!

Posted by Reviewer2796346 on May 09, 2011

This is a great malt product, not just for the flavor, but because they don't add any sweeteners to it. I add it to my protein drinks each morning and it is out of this world! When comparing malt, check to see if the product is loaded with corn syrup. Many of the cheaper ones are. Kudos to iHerb, too! They had the product at my door in less time than promised AND included some fun free gifts, too. I will definitely reorder. :~)

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Apr 10, 2011

Tastes like the malted milk I remember as a kid. Just the thing for our black and white malteds.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2866057 on Feb 14, 2011

Wonderful malt flavor without being too sweet. Also it blends easily because it has a much finer texture than most malt products. I will order it again!

Fresh and Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1508266 on Jan 29, 2011

My first order and it was packed very secure and the Malted Milk Powder was the best I ever tasted. Excellent product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1037606 on Jan 27, 2011

We make shakes with this all the time...tastes like a malted from years ago!

Malted milkshake

Posted by Reviewer2590829 on Jan 25, 2011

mmm..impossible to get Malted milk powder in Sweden. Thanks to your fast delivery we can now enjoy Malted milkshakes.