Fresh and Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1508266 on Jan 29, 2011

My first order and it was packed very secure and the Malted Milk Powder was the best I ever tasted. Excellent product.

Health food now tastes like splurge dessert!

Posted by Reviewer2796346 on May 09, 2011

This is a great malt product, not just for the flavor, but because they don't add any sweeteners to it. I add it to my protein drinks each morning and it is out of this world! When comparing malt, check to see if the product is loaded with corn syrup. Many of the cheaper ones are. Kudos to iHerb, too! They had the product at my door in less time than promised AND included some fun free gifts, too. I will definitely reorder. :~)

Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1618853 on Jul 22, 2011

My daughter and I both LOVE your malted mild powder for shakes (and from the spoon). We had gotten some really yummy malted milk powder in England (pricey though) and this is as good or better. We'll be ordering again!

Excellent service/product

Posted by Reviewer1874097 on Sep 01, 2011

Thank you for rushing my order to me so quickly, as well as for providing a hard-to-find product. My order arrived in perfect condition and the price was right!

my reply

Posted by Reviewer1743622 on Dec 05, 2009

gone already ,need to order more!

Perfect Evening Snack

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jan 14, 2010

Best with warm milk.

Malt Powder

Posted by Reviewer2154536 on Jan 17, 2010

Raised in IN 50s/60s malted milk shakes were standard everywhere in my small town. Some time in recent history malt was dropped from milk shakes. There is a nice flavor difference we couldn't get at fast food joints in Tampa, so we ordered online. My sister and I are rekindling old memories of a safer, happier time. Your malt and ease of delivery makes our day. Amazing how such a small thing can bring a short degree of happiness.

Ice Cream Shoppe Malt

Posted by Reviewer3244473 on Nov 05, 2009

Now I can have a malted milk just like the ones I had as a kid, thanks to the malted mile powder I receied from iherb.

Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1745913 on Nov 12, 2009

I needed this ingredient for a recipe - couldn't find it anywhere but here! Now, I have found other uses for it. Thanks!

Now Foods, Malted Milk Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer3361844 on Jul 20, 2009