Malt Powder

Posted by Reviewer2154536 on Jan 17, 2010

Raised in IN 50s/60s malted milk shakes were standard everywhere in my small town. Some time in recent history malt was dropped from milk shakes. There is a nice flavor difference we couldn't get at fast food joints in Tampa, so we ordered online. My sister and I are rekindling old memories of a safer, happier time. Your malt and ease of delivery makes our day. Amazing how such a small thing can bring a short degree of happiness.

Perfect Evening Snack

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jan 14, 2010

Best with warm milk.

my reply

Posted by Reviewer1743622 on Dec 05, 2009

gone already ,need to order more!

At Last!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2477646 on Nov 27, 2009

I have been looking high and low for a malted milk product that would satisfy my search for something that I remembered from a long time ago.... The taste I wanted to re-experience was from more than 60....yes, sixty ...years ago....during the 40s....at which time I savored the Horlicks brand of malted milk tablets in both natural and chocolate flavors.... At Last, the powder I purchased from you gave me the satisfaction I yearned for..... Thank You.......and should malted milk tablets ever become available....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM......I would REALLY want to get some.

Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1745913 on Nov 12, 2009

I needed this ingredient for a recipe - couldn't find it anywhere but here! Now, I have found other uses for it. Thanks!

Ice Cream Shoppe Malt

Posted by Reviewer3244473 on Nov 05, 2009

Now I can have a malted milk just like the ones I had as a kid, thanks to the malted mile powder I receied from iherb.

great additive

Posted by Reviewer1277592 on Sep 08, 2009

enhances cookie dough, ice cream, shakes, even spooned over cereal with nuts...will try to roll truffles in it next...

Now Foods, Malted Milk Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by Reviewer3361844 on Jul 20, 2009

Great!!!

Satisfied a Craving

Posted by Reviewer3281414 on May 08, 2009

None of my local stores carry malted milk powder and for some reason I started craving a good old fashion malt. Don't think I'd had one for 20+ years. Bingo, iHerb to the rescue. Great price, great communication and fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more. The craving has become a regular nite cap. Thanks iHerb!!!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2782038 on Apr 23, 2009

Good price, fast shipping, no problems