Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2974647 on Feb 28, 2010

We used the Malted Milk powder in a pancake recipe and they came out much like the dinner version. Good Thing.

Malted milk powder

Posted by Reviewer2256266 on Feb 21, 2010

Very good product, tastes great, makes really good malted milk.

Malted Milk Heaven

Posted by Reviewer2789189 on Feb 14, 2010

This is the real deal. True rich powder malted milk in 16 ounce sealed pouches. I bought a case! It is growing near impossible to find malted milk powder anywhere these days. Unless you have a nearby Steak and Ale, you won't find a real malted milk at any restaurant today. You can only make it yourself, blending two heaping tablespoons with a cup of fresh fruit and several scoops of ice cream, and you too will end up in malted milk heaven. I've done bananas, pineapple, strawberries, or the old reliable chocolate syrup. Individual packets keep it fresh and prevent caking. Highly recommended.

Malt Powder

Posted by Reviewer2154536 on Jan 17, 2010

Raised in IN 50s/60s malted milk shakes were standard everywhere in my small town. Some time in recent history malt was dropped from milk shakes. There is a nice flavor difference we couldn't get at fast food joints in Tampa, so we ordered online. My sister and I are rekindling old memories of a safer, happier time. Your malt and ease of delivery makes our day. Amazing how such a small thing can bring a short degree of happiness.

Perfect Evening Snack

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jan 14, 2010

Best with warm milk.

my reply

Posted by Reviewer1743622 on Dec 05, 2009

gone already ,need to order more!

At Last!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2477646 on Nov 27, 2009

I have been looking high and low for a malted milk product that would satisfy my search for something that I remembered from a long time ago.... The taste I wanted to re-experience was from more than 60....yes, sixty ...years ago....during the 40s....at which time I savored the Horlicks brand of malted milk tablets in both natural and chocolate flavors.... At Last, the powder I purchased from you gave me the satisfaction I yearned for..... Thank You.......and should malted milk tablets ever become available....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM......I would REALLY want to get some.

Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1745913 on Nov 12, 2009

I needed this ingredient for a recipe - couldn't find it anywhere but here! Now, I have found other uses for it. Thanks!

Ice Cream Shoppe Malt

Posted by Reviewer3244473 on Nov 05, 2009

Now I can have a malted milk just like the ones I had as a kid, thanks to the malted mile powder I receied from iherb.

great additive

Posted by Reviewer1277592 on Sep 08, 2009

enhances cookie dough, ice cream, shakes, even spooned over cereal with nuts...will try to roll truffles in it next...