Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2790425 on Jan 24, 2012

I had tried another product - only 8 ounce package and not to my liking. I will always buy your product when myu stock runs out - as I LOVE Malted Milk/ice cream shakes

Excellent service/product

Posted by Reviewer1874097 on Sep 01, 2011

Thank you for rushing my order to me so quickly, as well as for providing a hard-to-find product. My order arrived in perfect condition and the price was right!

Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer1618853 on Jul 22, 2011

My daughter and I both LOVE your malted mild powder for shakes (and from the spoon). We had gotten some really yummy malted milk powder in England (pricey though) and this is as good or better. We'll be ordering again!

Dusty Road's

Posted by Reviewer1713539 on Jun 23, 2010

If you like "dusty road" sundae's then this is your powder. Vanilla ice cream, malt powder, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and don't forget the cherry on top!

Health food now tastes like splurge dessert!

Posted by Reviewer2796346 on May 09, 2011

This is a great malt product, not just for the flavor, but because they don't add any sweeteners to it. I add it to my protein drinks each morning and it is out of this world! When comparing malt, check to see if the product is loaded with corn syrup. Many of the cheaper ones are. Kudos to iHerb, too! They had the product at my door in less time than promised AND included some fun free gifts, too. I will definitely reorder. :~)

Nice touch!

Posted by 5586553731375519695 on Dec 11, 2013

For those who want that great malted milk taste in their hot chocolate.

Great Stuff

Posted by 5142829862771862821 on Mar 03, 2014

Thought we would try this for making malted milk shakes and boy this is wonderful malted milk.

Oh no!

Posted by Reviewer2673084 on Oct 27, 2014

I've been addicted since I was a kid. Now I use Malted Milk powder to keep me regular. Yes it has a health purpose. It IS mixable if you mix it with a small amount of liquid first (just like you have to treat cocoa). I put it in yoghurt drinks for lunch every day....but now it looks like this lifelong habit won't be available to me any longer:-(

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 11, 2012

This is such a nice drink whizzed up with rice milk or dairy milk.It's just like Horlicks in the UK.

OMG YUM

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

I had Carnation's malted milk many years ago, and have never been able to have it where I live. This tastes awesome. But it takes quite some powder to get the rich good taste, and it is completely addictive if you like this sort of thing. A treat!