Excellent nutritional profile

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Aug 19, 2007

Great, overall full spectrum protection package. Yeah, the taste or "texture" is not really exciting, but feel free to add a little stevia and pour in some sparkling mineral water for an improved serving. I take my shot naked in spring water, before breakfast, for the superior health benefits!

The one for me!

Posted by Reviewer1462382 on Oct 27, 2007

A pleasant mild taste when mixed with water and you can feel yourself pickup after a while,my energy levels have increased since I started drinking this regularly,I will make sure I always have bottles of it on hand in the future,great stuff!

Art Uken

Posted by Reviewer1249385 on Nov 06, 2007

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Nov 12, 2007

Personally, I like this product a lot. I think the taste is fine, it is easy to take, and it gives me energy. I use it at least once a day and before every workout. I recommend this product and am glad I decided to give it a try.

Pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer1488851 on Mar 01, 2008

With anti-oxidants it is difficult to see if there is any effect, however this has a pleasant taste and I am happy to take my two spoons every day. I do wonder about the stability of the anti-oxidants, as this is in liquid form.

Now Foods- Mangoni

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Aug 21, 2008

Another great transaction from iHerb. They have the best prices and ship right away---Thank you iHerb-I shall return. Bev in AZ

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

To improve my blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and kidney function, I've started taking this, colostrum, now foods glyconutrient complex, and manapol (all available on iherb) and mixing them into V8 Fusion juice. I started feeling amazing after the first day! You really don't know what healthy feels like until you try this stuff.

Great quality and price.

Posted by Reviewer1268271 on Jan 04, 2009

Great quality and price.

Magoni product review

Posted by Reviewer2782261 on Apr 17, 2009

This product really seems to work for me. I have been bothered by my restless leg symdrome, although it was mild case, for many years. Since I have been taking this product, there is a definite improvement. I do appreciate this product very much. Thanks

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2687251 on Jul 25, 2009

This tastes great! Powerful and I love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »