Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer1690251 on Nov 07, 2007

Ok

Mrs. L. Seborg

Posted by Reviewer1770710 on Nov 19, 2008

I received the order in a timely fashion, packed well for shipping. I haven't tasted it yet as I bought the syrup for gifts for our family.

Good Tasting syrup

Posted by Reviewer2270439 on Jul 19, 2009

The grade b syprup made by Now Foods is very rich in flavor and also high in some vitamins. We purchased this product here because of the low price and reasonable shipping costs by iherb.com

Now Foods, Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2900333 on Jul 28, 2009

very smooth tasting...great container, syrup pours easily...

Now Foods Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2439173 on Aug 04, 2009

If you're living in the UK and want lots and lots of Maple Syrup fast I recommend Now Foods Maple Syrup via the internet company iHerb.com . The maple syrup was at a decent price and of good quality but what made it a great purchase was that iHerb.com manage to keep their shipping cost so cheap . Nice one iHerb and keep up the good work! I will be coming back for more!

very good maple syrup

Posted by Reviewer3122839 on Oct 09, 2009

thank you for your speedy delivery, and I have received maple syrup from Ontario Canada, where I have family. I am very fond with the taste of your syrup as we do not use sugar. Yes I would order it again when I run out!

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1692543 on Jan 20, 2010

This is a Grade B made syrup but I find it not dark enough and not thick enough. Good value for money though.

Organic Grade B Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1133218 on Mar 21, 2010

NOW, that's the GOOD STUFF!!

Caramelized sugars and phytonutrients

Posted by Reviewer2461751 on Oct 15, 2010

Maple syrup is among the most delicious of indigeonous North American foods. Thank goodness that soils are better at buffering acid rain than aquatic systems, or we'd have lost the maples when we lost the sturgeon.

Nice strong tasting maple syrup

Posted by Reviewer2457890 on Apr 23, 2011

Though a grade B maple syrup, it has a much stronger taste compared to other grade B maple syrup I have previously bought

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »